Admission Process - IIMC PGPEX V

1,287 Posts  ·  154 Users
About this group
Hello Everyone, We are current students of PGPEX-IV and would like to welcome you all to this new forum and hope that the forum proves to be a good companion for your journey. We are starting this thread to answer your queries regarding ...
Page 1 of 129

Hi,

i had taken gmat on 15th june 2008 so am i eligible to apply?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PGPEX_IV,

I wanted to get some help in preparing my profile for applying to this program at IIMC. Can you please suggest some education center or training unit in Kolkata who can help in this regard.
My profile:
GMAT - 720 / 5
Exp - 7.5 yrs in IT (1 yr International, US, Israel, Europe)

Much appreciate your help in this regard.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A new thread has been created for IIMC PGPEX VI aspirants. Please post your queries there. Link has been provided below.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iim-calcutta-pgpex-vi-admission-process-and-beyond-25066170/2719652

IIM Calcutta PGPEX ADCOM 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys,
Please evaluate my chances for course starting next yr 2012 . Please provide realistic chances. Profile :

Exp : 9+ (by April 2012) Overseas: 6 months
GMAT : 670/5.0(AWA)
Employers : CapGemini (Current), PwC Kolkata, TCS Kolkata
Extra curricular : Decent in School.
Xth : 77; XIIth : 74; Engg : 80% (Avg College- 2002)
Certs and Awards : Few technical certs & PMP, ITIL

Work exp in multiple domain and various roles including Business Analyst, Tech lead, Team Lead, Business Development etc

Currently : Project & Tech Lead for multimillion dollar project.

Thanks, Nishant

It seems that you are from the most competitive pool i.e. IT pool. Please aim for having 700+ score, it will increase your chances. Otherwise, you will have to showcase something which really differentiates you from others IT applicants. Hope this helps.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,
Please evaluate my chances for course starting next yr 2012 . Please provide realistic chances. Profile :

Exp : 9+ (by April 2012) Overseas: 6 months
GMAT : 670/5.0(AWA)
Employers : CapGemini (Current), PwC Kolkata, TCS Kolkata
Extra curricular : Decent in School.
Xth : 77; XIIth : 74; Engg : 80% (Avg College- 2002)
Certs and Awards : Few technical certs & PMP, ITIL

Work exp in multiple domain and various roles including Business Analyst, Tech lead, Team Lead, Business Development etc

Currently : Project & Tech Lead for multimillion dollar project.

Thanks, Nishant

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

++++++++++++++++=== +++++++++++++= +++++++++++++++++= ++++++++++++

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
HELLO PUYS ,
I gave my interview for iimc n november but sadly could not make it after the interview stage. My question to the adcom was that since for some reasons u dont find me fit for PGPEX than please give me a feedback on my candidacy so that I can improve and come again,nex time probably. But the reply I got was that the ADCOM DOES NOT GIVE FEEDBACKS AS A POLICY DECISION. what kind of policy is that. anything which is not transparent creates doubts of being illegal. any suggestion puys.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HELLO PUYS ,
I gave my interview for iimc n november but sadly could not make it after the interview stage. My question to the adcom was that since for some reasons u dont find me fit for PGPEX than please give me a feedback on my candidacy so that I can improve and come again,nex time probably. But the reply I got was that the ADCOM DOES NOT GIVE FEEDBACKS AS A POLICY DECISION. what kind of policy is that. anything which is not transparent creates doubts of being illegal. any suggestion puys.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
dreamiimaorc Says
no one want to comment!!! :-)

I guess the admissions for this year is closed. Can anyone from the current batch confirm this?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
dreamiimaorc Says
though i wish there should be one more list!! :-)

no one want to comment!!! 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...