Admission in IBMR business school gurgaon

9 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
Hello allI am an mba aspirant and interested for IBMR Business School Gurgaon. I have got to know that they are providing IIM Calcutta's Management Certification alongwith the MBA degree and value added program.I feel that this is really great...
Page 1 of 1

IBMR Gurgaon is a great college and I had an amazing experience.I was a student of 2017-2019 batch .The placemnts are great over a 100 recruiters visit the campus every year.The faculty is very good and learned.The infrastucture is of latest standards My college is good in all terms. It is the best. It is good when it comes to: Faculty, campus and student life. We have a large football ground where we play sports during breaks and after college hours. Basketball use to be my favorite sport and my college had a perfect court for it. It also gave me opportunity to complete inter-college. I still owe it to my teachers for a successful career I have today. Do not take my word for it, but take a look for yourself. Visit website or better yet take a campus tour.  

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IBMR is very good college for MBA program with dual specialization and best placement opportunities. It also has most affordable fees as compared to other colleges and very carrer oriented . 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The college is very carrer oriented and faculty works on each student very dedicatedly. The placements are very good and the fee is comparartively less than other colleges in Gurgaon.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

One of the best management Institute of Delhi NCR, with excellent placement record.

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IBMR is one of the best B-school in Gurgaon. It offers industry oriented programs in varies streams of management education. IBMR infrastructure is awesome, they have all facilities like- fully equiped classrooms, labs library, seminar hall etc.  

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IBMR -Gurgaon is the best college in Gurgaon to pursue your post-graduation degree. The placements are amazing and the campus life is fun-filled. You can go for this college without giving a second thought.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am looking for a good management college in Delhi/NCR and I feel IBMR is best B School in Gurgaon which not only provides dual specialization in MBA but   also has good placement records and good acaademic support. 

1 like1 comment
SoniBisht
@SoniBisht  ·  1 karma

@ArunRathor yes you are right

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IBMR Gurgaon provides qulity management education with very good placement record with very good acedimic support,with locational advantage.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all

I am an mba aspirant and interested for IBMR Business School Gurgaon. I have got to know that they are providing IIM Calcutta's Management Certification alongwith the MBA degree and value added program.
I feel that this is really great, i mean getting IIM's certificate is itself a big achievement... Need your inputs guysssss..............
Wat say ???
2 comments
manav531
@manav531  ·  0 karma

@Supriiyaa have u persued mba from ibmr gurgaon...i need to talk to u

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Harman19
@Harman19  ·  0 karma

@Supriiyaa hey supriya.....m also going to take admission in IBMR Gurgaon....need to talk!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...