Admission for MBA based on MAT score

10 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
Hello All!. My MAT score for Feb 2012 was 743.5 and %ile below was 98.11. I have also have a work experience of 2 years as an SAP Security Analyst. I am looking forward for MBA in Entrepreneurship. Please advise the best colleges for t...
Page 1 of 1

Can someone clarify till which date work experience should be considered while filling September 2014 MAT form?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello..I am a student from B.com background and i have given this year's May MAT.My composite score is 573.2 and I want to choose a better college in Kolkata.Many colleges like Heritage Business School , Nshm Business school ,Institute of Engineering and Management , Swami Vivekananda institute of Management and computer science , BIDs etc have invited me to take admission on their colleges.I am very much confused about the colleges who can provide good faculty and good placements.Please suggest me a good college in Kolkata where i can take admission.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Finally I'm happy... Joinning IILM Institute-Gurgaon Campus for 2014-16 batch.. Pagalguy Helped me a lot!!Too many options.. Everybody making suggestions...and yes.. Some turned out to be useful...Visited somewhere around 16 colleges... and decided to stay with IILM-ggn.. They acknowledged my hardwork by giving me scholarship... Thank you Guys...or I should say Puys!!!

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have been selected in the following colleges. PLease help me deciding which is the best:

1. CHrist university-Kengeri campus, regular MBA
2. UPES, Dehradun- Infrastructure Management.
3. Vit university- Regular MBA
4. I haev also given my TANCET and hoping for a good result. SO, ill have an option of joining PSG, coimbatore or SSN, chennai.

Please help me out. THank you in advance! :)
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 90 percentile in MAT

people...where should i go?

plzz help people???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys my september mat score is 510, please suggest me some good colleges??

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi frns......
my feb mat score is 71.9%ile(606.5)
tenth and twelth around 50-55
can n e 1 tell me abt BADRUKA college hyd.....
also suggest me some good colleges in hyderabad and others on the same score.......and the chances of gettin into it.......as sson as possible.......plz help.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys which colleges can i apply with 29 percentile in Feb MAT. Shall i apply to my dream I I P M. Or shall i give one more MAT(May) to improve my score

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have already been selected in MITCON Institute of Technology, Unitedworld School of Business and Institute of Management and Marketing. Kindly advise me regarding them.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All!.

My MAT score for Feb 2012 was 743.5 and %ile below was 98.11.
I have also have a work experience of 2 years as an SAP Security Analyst.

I am looking forward for MBA in Entrepreneurship. Please advise the best colleges for the same.

Regards

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...