admission deadlines looming ahead

53 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
hiii puys here i am starting a new thread that will help u in tracking deadline for admissions in various b. schools of pune, and mumbai...here i appeal to all of guys who are now pursuing their mba/mms/pgdm/pgdbm from pune and mumbai colleges t...
Page 1 of 6

hey can someone plzzz throw some light on IES,mumbai......regarding placements...????....is it worth going into for mba????...whats the ranking of this insti in mumbai????
plzzz reply....thankuu.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

admissions are open in Sri guru gobind singh college of commerce , Delhi university for courses 1. Diploma in Business Journalism and Corporate Communication
2. Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing
as this course is conducted by du in this college so u will be getting diplomas from Delhi university only. for further information u can call @ Sri guru gobind singh college of commerce ph no.- 01127321109 , 27321528.
www.sggscc.com

Hello Puys!
Can anyone tell me the expected cutoffs for Chetna's PGDM?
GD/PI procedure is for all applicants, right? Or is there shortlisting?
Please help!

hii rujuta
i had entered the wrong figures in my earlier post..so extremely sorry for that...i have edited message so u cd check it now...anyway u cd get detailed info. ab selection process from mandatory disclosure section of website...this section comes under about us link...
byeee best of luckkk
hi everyone
i scored 86 percentile in december-2008 MAT but due to some reasons i haven't yet applied to any colleges yet. i want your help in choosing good colleges left for mat and whose fees is also decent

hii deepak
u can apply to following decent b.schools in pune and mumbai...
sinhgad institute of management(vadgaon)..
indira
pgdm(retail management)..k.j somaiya
pgdm(e.business)...met
mit school of business(mitsob)

hi everyone
i scored 86 percentile in december-2008 MAT but due to some reasons i haven't yet applied to any colleges yet. i want your help in choosing good colleges left for mat and whose fees is also decent

hii gaurav
pgdm(e.business) offered at met basically encompasses general courses that is offered in regular pgdm program.in addition the main focus of the program is to introduce u to information technology tools that is changing the landscape of doing business..this program will expose u to variety of business models that has been developed for e.commerce...so in short, this program helps u to explore more avenues for getting placed in addition to traditional job offersthat a regular pdm student gets...this program was launched in 2007..though they have still not listed placement figures ,u cd get some info.ab attractiveness of this program form industry by checking the diverse industries that has participated for offering summer internship to students....u must know pros and cons of taking ths course by consulting ur proffesors,friends,seniors by urself..u can even check and post ur queries in met thread of pagalguy...
byeee..best of luckkkk

HI ABHAY...THANX DUDE...GOT IT all cleared......
hi puys....

CAN ANYBODY ELABORATE ON E-BUSSINESS(PGDBM OF MET MUMBAI)...

HOWZ IT DIFFERENT FROM D REGULAR PGDBM...AND WAT R D PROS CONS ETC:banghead:...??

hii gaurav
pgdm(e.business) offered at met basically encompasses general courses that is offered in regular pgdm program.in addition the main focus of the program is to introduce u to information technology tools that is changing the landscape of doing business..this program will expose u to variety of business models that has been developed for e.commerce...so in short, this program helps u to explore more avenues for getting placed in addition to traditional job offersthat a regular pdm student gets...this program was launched in 2007..though they have still not listed placement figures ,u cd get some info.ab attractiveness of this program form industry by checking the diverse industries that has participated for offering summer internship to students....u must know pros and cons of taking ths course by consulting ur proffesors,friends,seniors by urself..u can even check and post ur queries in met thread of pagalguy...
byeee..best of luckkkk

hiii puyss...
so waiting is now over..forms for pgdm(Retaail mgmt.) are now available at website of k.j somaiya...
last date for filling on line form is 18th may..
byee best of luckkkk

Hello Puys!
Please help!

hii rujuta
of course gd/pi is for all applicant...they dont shortlist students on the basis of cat/xat/mat or any scores...but according to their selection criteria score forms 80 percent of total 250 marks i.e ab 200 marks.... now rest of 50 marks is distributed among gd/pi,academics,past work ex.,extra curricular....there is no intial cut off...
for more details u cd check out mandatory disclosure section of website of chetna...
byee best of luckk

Hello Puys!
Please help!