Admission 2013-2015 @ SSBM for MBA in Banking Management

1,683 Posts  ·  146 Users
About this group
With competitive exams around the corner all aspirants are in admission mode Getting details about colleges, figuring out competitive exams, and so much to do. Well! here is a little relief for all those aspiring to come to SSBM-The nations leadin...
Page 1 of 169

Does anyone here know how good is Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF) ?

I just got a call from SSBF for admission while I'll probably be getting IES or Chetana in CAP round 2 of Maharashtra.

P.S : SSBF was previously SSBM.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey! I have registered for SNAP. SSBM has now become SSBF - Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance. College seems really nice. Going to try my luck with getting in 😃 Registrations close on the 22nd November.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A lot of people have told me that SSBM, Pune is a good college. Any idea as to what's their intake? Also what's the eligibility criteria? Thanks.

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii

I am interested in finance
can u tell me that what is the expected placement from ssb i could get i m get in?
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Not joining........ waiting list moves by 1 . All d best ..........

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Not joining. W/L moves by 1.
Good luck fellas 👍

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Aspirants 2013-2015

Hope you guys are all giving it your best to get in through SSBM, however i hope if you know the actual facts and figures of placements 2013 then you guys will actually get shocked only 23 out of 60 students got placed till 16th April 2013 and the rest 37 are unplaced, Only 1 bank till now visted the campus. In all 2 firms visted the campus. The average package is 6.2 lacs for this 23 students. Out of this 23 students 7 of them got placed through either walkins or pool placements with other colleges.

The remaining 37 unplaced students are tensed and scared about their future and their investment of 9 lacs. if you dare challenge the authenticity of this comment then you can cross check with SSBM students and the placement assistant committee of SSBM.

9657861947 - Placement Head

9860572214 - Placement Cordinator/Deputy Director

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey anyone here know the dd is to be made in favor of??

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i called ssbm today and they told that they will not be declaring list on the website and they will be sending indiviual mail to the selected candidate so we need to call them tommorow to know our status

65 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

has ssbm declared any list today for waitlist candidates??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...