Admission 2010-12 @ Calcutta Business School

18 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
Calcutta business school is going to enter its 3rd year of operation. Having Successfully placed majority of it 1st year students i.e; batch of 2008-10 and provding successful Summer Intership to its students of batch 2009-11, they are showing t...
Page 1 of 2
dareyou Says
thanx priyam....also how can i know how many ppl r joining dis year?? also is ther any way by which i get in touch wit them??

Well that is problem ..... these things are confidential information about the college ... we students also dont hav access to information abt admission since we stay out of campus for our intership.....

but as rumoured .. admission are going on full on and the capacity will be full.....
I ll let u know as soon as we get more info.....
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Thanks ayush....sorry if my question offended u....but I wanted a specific answer as I have made up my mind 2 join the college....d college site says it varies from 3.5-6L....some specific info abut d companies visited and respective pacakges paid by them would help me clear my doubts and give me confidence to join d college as i'll b taking a heavy loan and return on investment is a big issue to me....
thanks in advance.....

Dare you....
The list of companies mentioned at the site have all visited the campus for final and summer placement. The placement mentioned is right and yes there are variation in the packages received. But u may consider a average of 4.5L. Most of us studying at CBS took loans and are confident that we will repay them in a year or two. So there is no need to be tensed about loan.

thanx priyam....also how can i know how many ppl r joining dis year?? also is ther any way by which i get in touch wit them??

cbsaayush Says
I am working at Titagarh Wagons Ltd. The official website of CBS gives an idea of the package most of us has got. And I didnt had any work experience.

Thanks ayush....sorry if my question offended u....but I wanted a specific answer as I have made up my mind 2 join the college....d college site says it varies from 3.5-6L....some specific info abut d companies visited and respective pacakges paid by them would help me clear my doubts and give me confidence to join d college as i'll b taking a heavy loan and return on investment is a big issue to me....
thanks in advance.....

I am working at Titagarh Wagons Ltd. The official website of CBS gives an idea of the package most of us has got. And I didnt had any work experience.

cbsaayush Says
CBS has been a home away from home. Not only Have I got an excellent placement from the college, the learning has changed me completely. Management education at CBS is distinct. The learning which we went through has changed us lot. A strongly suggestion CBS to those who want to learn management education, which is the basic to career and its development.

hi mate its gr88 2 know abut CBS....also congrats for ur excellent placement as u have mentioned....I have been selected thru gd/pi and am planning 2 join dis year....please leme know in which company u got selected and package u got...also if u had work ex
am waiting for your reply.....its urget as i am confused....

Hello Arjun

May be u have some wrong information. Please name the student you know who haven't got the internship yet according 2 u and we will get back, which company that student is associated with.

anandsaraff Says
all the students are placed from my batch 2009-11 for their sip in good companies like axis bank ,hindalco ,ITC , emami ,apeejay surrendra ,tata steel ,britannia etc .....

Hello All,
If I can ask Arjun09, who are you?? There is no one named Arjun at CBS. First get information about yrself clear then post anything on CBS.

all the students are placed from my batch 2009-11 for their sip in good companies like axis bank ,hindalco ,ITC , emami ,apeejay surrendra ,tata steel ,britannia etc .....

@Arjun09

whosoever u are...... please get your facts and data right ....
All students of the batch 2009-11 has got their SIP ..... and are busy with it..