Admision

17 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
How is iamr ghaziabad for mba ....isnt it value for money...in 4lkhs we get laptop , study trip to singapore, sap certication....n also a scholarship upto 40000
Page 1 of 2
My old signature does not fit here :(
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I hav applied for mesra bit......should I go for its extensions

lonlyashish01 Says
N wat abt shanti business school ahemdabad headed by iima alumni who is also a x dirctor of mica n gim ....?

Shanti business school is still an okayish college.U can try that!
Sgk !
lonlyashish01 Says
M not financially soo strong so I need to chk out for evry thing me having 59 prcentile in cat n air 14492 in cmat ...can u suggest me anything ...didnt get a call frm ism n xisss........

U can try for iilm and ims ghaziabad.Buddy all of us take education loans mostly.I think U should do mba from a decent college,take up a good job and then repay the loan.That will be more fruitful in the long run.
Sgk !

N wat abt shanti business school ahemdabad headed by iima alumni who is also a x dirctor of mica n gim ....?

M not financially soo strong so I need to chk out for evry thing me having 59 prcentile in cat n air 14492 in cmat ...can u suggest me anything ...didnt get a call frm ism n xisss........

lonlyashish01 Says
How is iamr ghaziabad for mba ....isnt it value for money...in 4lkhs we get laptop , study trip to singapore, sap certication....n also a scholarship upto 40000

All of this is fine.But think once,U just want to do mba from this college because all of the money u r putting in is getting repaid in some form or the other.
Else u want to study from a reputed college which has good faculty and decent placements..
Sgk !

But learning is also as it is also giving sap training n certification..

lonlyashish01 Says
But sir no option for avg studnts......education system has also got coruptd

Giving away laptops /scholarships/trips to abroad have become common tricks by most of the management colleges just in order to lure students and get admission into their college. However, it is the student who has to act wisely and see that he/she does not get trapped by such baits. At the end of the day,it is how well a MBA student can score upon the practical knowledge, as this is what is required the most once you get placed.

But sir no option for avg studnts......education system has also got coruptd