Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management 2010-11

180 Posts  ·  31 Users
About this group
Hello :: I am starting this thread for all those who are interested in Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management for 2010-11 batch. Its a one yr course. I think the current students can chip in with there constructive suggestions. I have ...
Page 1 of 18

I guess the new thread is alive. Please continue discussions there.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/adani-institute-of-infrastructure-management-2011-12-25060098

Closed.

I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

First Convocation on 25th October....gonna be fun. Congrats to senior batch and college management for 100% placement.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Adani infra institute to launch 2-yr PGP
Highest salary offered to 1st batch of PGPIM Rs 17.5 lakh
TIMES NEWS NETWORK
Ahmedabad: Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM), the education venture of Adani group, plans to introduce a two-year post graduate programme (PGP) from July 2011.
The institute will also offer joint management development programmes (MDP) under its recent collaboration deal with a European University.
"We plan to offer short duration programmes on power and gas sectors as part of our recent tie-up with a university in Frankfurt," said Bakul Dholakia, director, AIIM, at a press conference to announce the placements of its first batch of one-year fulltime residential post-graduate programme in infrastructure management (PGPIM).
The highest salary offered to the batch was Rs 17.5 lakh per annum, while the lowest salary offered was Rs 7.2 lakh per annum.
The average salary offered during placements was Rs 10.8 lakh per annum to the batch, which had an average CTC of Rs 5.3 lakh per annum at the time of joining the institute in September 2009.
Of the 28 companies which participated in the placements, Reliance ADAG and Adani group emerged the top recruiters for the participants with an average age of 28 years and average work experience of five years -- 33 job offers were made to 20 participants. The process saw 40 per cent of the batch being offered a salary range of more than Rs 12 lakh.
Other companies to participate in placements were IDFC Projects, IRB Infrastructure, L&T;, MARG Group, GMR Group, Torrent Power, Shapoorji Pallonji, Hajira LNG, PWC and GSPC to name a few," Dholakia added.
Out of 20, eight students had previous work experience in the IT sector and received an average salary of Rs 8.1 lakh compared to Rs 12.6 lakh average salary offered to students from non-IT background.
Authority Page 7 of TOI 22 Sep 2010 Ahmedabad Edition
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks one and all who have contributed to this thread albeit certain indiscretions from some people at times :). Nevertheless, it was fun and engaging.

Hope to have a more balanced and mature conversation going forward. I am sure we are all aware that our behavior (read discussions and postings) on public forums like pagalguy will determine the regard accorded to our institute as well as ourselves. So lets discuss internal queries/disconnects on pm's if thats ok and leave this forum clean. All top insti students have a lots of cribs but they do not do so publicly ;)

Thanks to all the seniors who have been of immense help through private msgs. Wish you all success. Hope to meet you all sometime and will definitely keep up the networking.

Hello to all those in the second batch. Me reaching the insti on the 1st. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear sandy Sir,

My name is Aditya Kumar. I respect your views, but in this forum, most of us have already taken the admission, and i also said above words only after getting the info verified from the current batch student.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I understand Jammed_4u is over enthusiastic. For others again I am saying that please go to Institute, confirm from the present seniors. I have finished my Executive MBA and know the realities of the Business Schools. I dont say that what is written is wrong. Just I am saying that confirm things before taking admission and putting huge money. Its better to do analysis prior than later.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sandy_ism Says
I am not directly involved to this discussion. But, one thing I would suggest please verify the veracity of the contents posted on websites of Institutions, specially when it is regarding placements. For MBA, applicants stake a a very huge money.

@Sandy...

The content is verified, dnt worry.....seems fine.

@ AIIMITES 2010-2011

The placement scenario looks good and very promising for the next year....so cheers in Advance:cheers:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am not directly involved to this discussion. But, one thing I would suggest please verify the veracity of the contents posted on websites of Institutions, specially when it is regarding placements. For MBA, applicants stake a a very huge money.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys,

Placement section has been updated on the college website...

Seems good to me...What do u all say?

Regards,
Manish Gupta

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

@Kamesh: No seniors have been here to help us out since this discussion has started...:(

@All: Had a talk with Mr. Shah today and he said that the placement details would be on their website in a day or two...

Regards,
Manish Gupta

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...