Actuarial Science Help Needed

1 Post  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello Friends I Have Just Graduated From Mumbai University (BE Comp.Engg). Recently I Came to know about the acturial Science Course and seem to like it a lot! Can Someone who is in The Acturial Field shed some light on the following que...
Page 1 of 1

Hello Friends

I Have Just Graduated From Mumbai University (BE Comp.Engg). Recently I Came to know about the acturial Science Course and seem to like it a lot!

Can Someone who is in The Acturial Field shed some light on the following queries?

1. What are the job prospects and overall satisfaction gained after doing an actuary?

2. Is Doing an MBA in Acturial Science better or Writing all 16 exams of SOA and gaining a fellow better?

3. In Any Case I wanna do this course As MAsters/MBA from US how is it termed there? Which Universities offer good education as well have recognition (and job prospect too 😃 ) (I have already Given my GRE (1280) and TOEFL (10 )

4. Is Low Gpa a hindrance in selection ?(i have gt only 5.6/10) but intend to make it up in the future....

5. Is Work Ex preferred or Freshers can do? (cz im planning to Join a Bank thgh nt in the finance dept)

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.