[Active] Write articles and get it published at PaGaL GuY.com

59 Posts  ·  55 Users
About this group
Hello Junta, Its been a while since we did something crazy :: at pagalguy.com , now its time to shake things up a bit ;) A few of you must have visited our portal at pagalguy.com , and would have also noticed how much it lacks , when i...
Page 1 of 6

AMCAT Training in Hyderabad https://www.gobrainwiz.in/pages/amcat

Among all the Institutes, BRAINWIZ is one of the Best AMCAT Online and classroom Training Institute in Hyderabad. Here Students will get specific AMCAT Training based on all modules considering all the candidates from basic to high level, where covering all Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Verbal and various MNC Puzzles. In BRAINWIZ, AMCAT Coaching evaluates the right candidates who match with their ideal job requirements. Thousands of BRAINWIZ students successfully taken AMCAT Test and secured a good score and placed in top MNC’s through this AMCAT Exam. Keeping all the students strengths and weakness in mind and giving the training accordingly in each module is the main motive of the BRAINWIZ Institute.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

JOIN LOAN FREE COURSE INTO RURAL MANAGEMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY MANAGEMENT 

• AICTE approved 2 year PGDM
  • 100% Finicial Support for the studies
  • Paid Intership from day one of joining the course 

Post 68677892776636
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://www.grayschool.in/courses/clat-coaching.html 

Looking forward to learning the latest techniques to crack competitive exams? Gray school in Hyderabad is the best place for it. We teach courses like AMCAT, SSC exam aptitude and reasoning, digital marketing, CRT classes, eLitmus, CLAT, Bank exam, insurance exam, etc. Not just teaching students, we make ready to face any interview or exam without the fear of being new to it.

Post 51883585513542
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Where will the articles be published? On the PG main site? Could I send in an article on topics, like, say the movement that is being spearheaded by Anna Hazare? 😃

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
pagalguy Says
Run your idea by our editorial team. Email them at: editor@pagalguy.com with your idea and writing sample and they'll get back to you

Done. Better late than never. :cheerio:

P.S. Didn't know who to PM. I guess Editor would be Apurv ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can i submit something that i have blogged?
that is the articles that are original but have been blogged.

and if the answer to the above question is no
can i blog something once i have submitted it here?
say after a month or two if not immediately.

Asking this question as many writers who write columns in newspapers blog those same articles on there sites as well.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Run your idea by our editorial team. Email them at: editor@pagalguy.com with your idea and writing sample and they'll get back to you

Command like a king, work like a slave.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are articles still being accepted ? I have something in mind and have started writing. Would love to see it published on the forum. Although it is fiction, it is relevant to CAT.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey ,

Seems , this thread is inactive . can we start with our ramblings right away?

I am newbie so if I broke any rule , let me know . I have been looking finally
here and there at pagalguy in the line of my interests .

Adios !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...