Activa Vs.Nova

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi all, I have joined this forum newly and just read some messages on the subject. I am currently using a Kinetic Marvel and would like to dispose the same and buy a new one. I need help on deciding between Activa and Kinetic Nova or 4S. Most...
Page 1 of 1
Check these threads

Honda Activa V/s Kinetic Honda
Which bike would be the best
Two Wheelers

and since you have just joined this forum these threads are there for your perusal

Introduce yourself
FAQs and Rules

Good job, Wannabe Mod!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi all,

I have joined this forum newly and just read some messages on the subject. I am currently using a Kinetic Marvel and would like to dispose the same and buy a new one. I need help on deciding between Activa and Kinetic Nova or 4S. Most of the suggestions and comments are more than a year old so I hope to get some advise on whether to buy Kinetic Nova or 4S or Honda Activa. All the three are 4S and the comparasion may be easier now.

Check these threads

Honda Activa V/s Kinetic Honda
Which bike would be the best
Two Wheelers

and since you have just joined this forum these threads are there for your perusal

Introduce yourself
FAQs and Rules

Hi all,

I have joined this forum newly and just read some messages on the subject. I am currently using a Kinetic Marvel and would like to dispose the same and buy a new one. I need help on deciding between Activa and Kinetic Nova or 4S. Most of the suggestions and comments are more than a year old so I hope to get some advise on whether to buy Kinetic Nova or 4S or Honda Activa. All the three are 4S and the comparasion may be easier now.