Acknowledgement for JMET application form

41 Posts  ·  30 Users
About this group
Hi, I had sent my JMET application form to IIT Roorkee some 10 days back.Still I have not received any acknowledgement from the institute.Today is the last date for receiving applications for the institute and so I am a bit worried.Please let me...
Page 1 of 5
No need to worry at all... they told me the same and when i called up later they confirmed the reciept of my application 😃

P.S:

I received my Ack card by post yesterday(i.e 30th Oct).... and for those gettin worried, lemme tell u that i had sent the application offline on 6th Oct!!!

So chillax!

thanks buddy,i too called n they told its confirmed,but still not got d ack card.:grab:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Finally received my acknowledgement card today .Its a big relief as i posted my form jus 2 days before deadline

Guys
I have posted my application. but somehow I forgot to note down my application number ? how to retreive the status of the application now? Can anybody help me to retreive the same? please tell me atleast one application id so that I could recollect something..

checked up the link.my form has been received.so thats a relief now!

ppl,
JMET 2007:Application Status
the link is alive and working
and yes, ppl who have sent their forms offline(i.e., through post) can key in their application number and verify the same.

I just verified mine...accepted

regards,
nikhil.

Yes Now the site is updated
U can check the status of offline application forms too
the link is
JMET 2007:Application Status

vamoose Says
The link is for offline too... i checked mine. . and it has been accepted..

The link is for offline too... i checked mine. . and it has been accepted..

The link in JMET web site is checking for ONLINE APPLICATIONS only.
Till now There is no link to check whether OFFLINE Forms(OMR FORMS) have reached them or not.
kshatriyasandy Says
hi i too did not got my ack letter,so i called to IIT roorkee office,and they noted my offline form no. and assured me to give details 2mrw,i m still worried about it.

No need to worry at all... they told me the same and when i called up later they confirmed the reciept of my application 😃

P.S:

I received my Ack card by post yesterday(i.e 30th Oct).... and for those gettin worried, lemme tell u that i had sent the application offline on 6th Oct!!!

So chillax!

hi i too did not got my ack letter,so i called to IIT roorkee office,and they noted my offline form no. and assured me to give details 2mrw,i m still worried about it.

anusua.trivedi Says
yup, i asked them, but they said they can't help me right now.........told me to call the office after a few days! but I'm so worried i really can't concentrate!

My suggestion:
Forget abt all that n concentrate on CAT now!!!
If u dont get ur Admit by Nov 30 th then u can contact the IITs i guess.