ACET Dec 2013

17 Posts  ·  23 Users
About this group
Hi All,I am creating this thread for the students appearing for ACET Dec 2013.Please contribute to this thread and lets make our journey till Dec an exciting & fulfilling one.To set the ball rolling, I am:1) quite an oldie B. E. (Mech) - 2...
Page 1 of 2

anyone has previous year question papers of acet...or any model/sample question papers....pls upload...

2 comments
shashank337
@shashank337  ·  0 karma

no past year paper is available for ACET...its a simple paper ....just read the notes and give it..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
icecool11
@icecool11  ·  1,346 karma

True 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ACET Dec 2013 will be announced on 18th Dec 2013 at 5:00 pm

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

At Raipur centre total 12 candidates were scheduled to appear for ACET on 7th of which 2 were absent. Was surprised to see that young students had appeared for the exam.

Had completed the syllabus once. But completed the revision just before entering the exam lab
ACET syllabus is surely voluminous for first timers (and poor memory persons). embarrased embarrased

But the exam turned out to be easy by far. But lack of thorough revision haunted in some questions. Some questions were wrong too.(Completely sure of that) rolleyes

At last attempted 54 out of 55. But scared of 50% negative marking. Fingers crossed. Needless to say I have attempted wrong question too.

After completing the exam there was a technical glitch too which did not let me submit the answers. But invigilator helped me with that . Hopeful that it was correctly submitted.

One thing is for sure though that if I don't clear it this time then I'll appear for next attempt. mg

Relaxing till result

Searchin for life b4 
2 comments
t.sharma
@t.sharma  ·  0 karma

i want to ask that both of u passed in first attempt

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
icecool11
@icecool11  ·  1,346 karma

Yes I cleared it in first attempt and I believe most do so. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody who gave paper today... any questions.. I mean any gueesses.. plzzz

What about the standard of questions.. 👍

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This is what is being displayed.😠😠😠

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys, am unable to print the hall ticket... am getting just a blank page..... are you all getting the hall ticket??

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys i am new to this thread could you tell me what is the qualifying marks in ACET. i have heard somewhere it is 50%, i am not sure.

😟
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got my calculator today fx 82 es 😃

What are the most handy features that you should know for ACET 👼 for instance storing value in memory(donno how to do it 😠 )

Searchin for life b4 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how wazz preparation going on guyzz nd on what day u r going to give exam on 6th or 7th dec??????????????

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey, can we get previous year acet papers??

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...