Accenture GTIN (Resources vertical) vs. PwC GRID

3 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
I need an urgent advise from the knowledgeable juntaa over here I have an offer both from Accenture Consulting GTIN in resources vertical (which comprises of power, chemicals and mining) and PWC Government Refroms and Infrastructure Developme...
Page 1 of 1

I am expecting the interview to happen in th next couple of weeks for a Mangament Con role in Accenture GTIN.

Wanted to know about the Work profile as a Managment Consultant
What kind of Salary /Job Band levels one shouold expect after 7 years of experience.

Any replies / inputs would be appreciated....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello there

I am an IIT Bombay graduate with experience of 2.5 yrs in chemical industry domain. Even I have GTIN resources. I would like to know your views on it?? I hav joining in March

Regards

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I need an urgent advise from the knowledgeable juntaa over here

I have an offer both from Accenture Consulting GTIN in resources vertical (which comprises of power, chemicals and mining) and PWC Government Refroms and Infrastructure Development practice specifically focussed to power sector. I need some inputs for making a decision.
From the compensation point of view Accenture beats PWC hands down.
But PWCs GRID practice is more established in Indian markets and the advisory is from regulatory, policy and strategy. From long term perspective it looks better right now..

I am worried about the profile in Accenture GTIN. .. I mean what kind of projects are there in the same. is it back end consulting, how much of it is IT consulting. Is there travel to remote places in africa ( as said by some people).. How much of it is strategy consulting etc.
B-School Junta please help...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...