Academics for an IIM MBA

3 Posts  ·  29 Users
About this group
Hello Everyone, This is my first post in this community. I am a Commerce Graduate with Accountancy Honours from Sambalpur University. I also have done GNIIT from NIIT and have been working in the IT Industry for the past 5.5 years. My c...
Page 1 of 1

Dear Libranali ...

Plz read the Forum rules before posting ...
Do not create un necc threads ...
Use the search option to find a thread topic where u can post ur query ..
There is already a thread .. "Do Acads Matter " or something .. im not sure ....

Use Search
http://www.pagalguy.com/search.php

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post in this community.

I am a Commerce Graduate with Accountancy Honours from Sambalpur University. I also have done GNIIT from NIIT and have been working in the IT Industry for the past 5.5 years. My current designation is Technical Lead in Wipro Technologies.

If I crack the CAT and apply for an admission to the IIMs, will my application get a fair trial. I mean, will not having an engineering degree from a premier institute hamper my IIM aspirations in any manner.

People who have 'been there done that' - please respond. I really need your answers.

Thanks,
Mohammed

Engg degree not a must in IIM's. Your work exp suffices for that. you will not be at disadvantage once you crack CAT and get a call.
also look at PG in SW enterprise mgmt in IIM-B.

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post in this community.

I am a Commerce Graduate with Accountancy Honours from Sambalpur University. I also have done GNIIT from NIIT and have been working in the IT Industry for the past 5.5 years. My current designation is Technical Lead in Wipro Technologies.

If I crack the CAT and apply for an admission to the IIMs, will my application get a fair trial. I mean, will not having an engineering degree from a premier institute hamper my IIM aspirations in any manner.

People who have 'been there done that' - please respond. I really need your answers.

Thanks,
Mohammed