About IMT dubai, new campus!

5 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
does anyone have any idea about the new campus in dubai by IMT? Esp IMT ghaziabad seniors and current IMT students, please help : 1) Does IMT dubai have the wherewithal to get placements for the new course? 2) does anybody have any ide...
Page 1 of 1
imt dubai placements have begun - highest package offred in india 8 lakhs and 14.5 lakhs(inr) in dubai by cedar consultants

more updates as and when i get them ...cheers !!!

Avoid reviving old dead threads, continue on the existing threads.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

imt dubai placements have begun - highest package offred in india 8 lakhs and 14.5 lakhs(inr) in dubai by cedar consultants

more updates as and when i get them ...cheers !!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dude

There is already a thread running on IMT Dubai (follow this link)
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/imt-dubai-campus-25014922

PLs continue your dicussion there.

Thankx
Azeem

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

u have sum of your facts wrong there are no such specializations...the specializations include :
1.retail mgt
2.banking and finance
3.project mgt.
please check out the site imtdubai.org to confrim these..u can go the resources section to get a glimpse of the hostel and the faq section should answer most queries.:satisfie:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does anyone have any idea about the new campus in dubai by IMT?
Esp IMT ghaziabad seniors and current IMT students, please help :

1) Does IMT dubai have the wherewithal to get placements for the new course?

2) does anybody have any idea about opportunities for MBA's in Dubai? I mean what is the overall scene? Is there a demand for MBa's?

3) I have final calls for MBA from 2 IIT's(neither delhi nor mumbai though), plzz suggest which institute I should join --
IMT dubai or IIT ??

the details for IMT dubai course are :

1 year MBA ( 10 months course + 2 months internship after tht)
Fee : about 11 Laks (90,000 dirhams)
Its an international course with electives like : shipping management, service industry management etc

plz go through this link if need be : http://www.imtdubai.org/page.asp?pageid=program2_top.asp?option=Executive%20MBA%20(Full-Time)

Since they are asking to pay half the fee by 15th, I am very confused ??:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...