About IIIT Bangalore Interview process

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Congrats to all who managed to clear the entrance test. Now here is some light on the interview process for the institute. I got this information from one of the students studying there. This is what he has got to say. "For ...
Page 1 of 1

hi, IIITB result did come or not? when they are planning to make it out. or result already came out?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi

I just looked into the iiitb site. Around 625 candidates have been called for the interview @ Bangalore between May 7-9; for about 120-130 seats.

That is about 208 candidates interviewed per day !!!

So naturally it looks to be in a 4:1 ratio. (candidates/seat)

Thats all the info I could gather from the iiitb website.

Pls do keep posting any other useful info regarding the interview !

P.S. : Thanks Abhi for the info about the likely interview process.

QUERY : Any idea about what the average interview duration could be ? (considering @ 210 candidates to be interviewed in 7-8 hours...by may be number of panels !!...)

Congrats to all of u getting through the written test.

I do have the same thing.

I do want to know the selection process in the interview.

What is the ratio of taking through final selection ?

If anybody is having the experience of getting through the written test previously , plz can have the sharing of experience.

Congrats to all who managed to clear the entrance test.

Now here is some light on the interview process for the institute.

I got this information from one of the students studying there.

This is what he has got to say.

"For interview ...........just prepare one presentation on your fav topic because you will be asked to do so.
Just know what you are going to say..........so if you are from EC know some EC stuffs (basic ones)and if you are from CS then know some basic stuffs........................

But the main thing is communication skill.........speak soft slow and dont hesitate............and speak with confidence............

It will be one to one............and your seniors will manage it..........so every thing will be fair ..so no need to worry
Just be confident................percentage that you carry with you will also matter little bit as they count these things.........

if you have any GATE or MAT or CAT score write that in your resume...............remember that they will have that form that you submitted at the time of filling the IIITB form so ............few question from there also.........like why you did this why you did that.............and so on......"

I hope this was useful to one and all....