About admissn in UNITED WORLD SCHOOL OF BUSINESS.

33 Posts  ·  23 Users
About this group
Hi,I got an offer later for Ahmadabad Campus........ But I am confused if i should join or wait for other colleges.Please give a brief idea, is it worth joining Unitedworld. I loved there presentation about the college though, but I want to hear t...
Page 1 of 4

plzz tell me can i take  admission threw cet score

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is it good to study in United world school of business, what all the opportunities I wll get as i m an average. Student

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@d.nina....PGDM course for UWSB Ahmedabad campus only is AICTE approved...i guess the course at its other campuses in INDIA are not yet approved.....
we too are waiting for quite a long time....but no one is responding to our queries....
However, from what I have gathered, its Ahmedabad campus is good enough....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got a call from uwsb mumbai,can someone please tell me about the faculty and percentage of students placed?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Still Waiting..

Loves travelling and Dogs !! Feels perseverance the key to any success or problems !! Works at RPG, Saudi :)
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@soms2012....Can you please update on the queries above....its been long and we are waiting for an input.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, I too have received admission call for UWSB, Ahmedabad. But I have few concerns if anyone can address them:

1. I heard that PGDM at Ahmedabad only is AICTE approved; while others are not yet approved. Please confirm.
2. What about the Refund policy at UWSB Ahemedabad?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@bsquare said:
hey..actually i need ur small favour..i got admission call frm united world school of business ahmedabad..but i am nt sure how it is..quite confused....i will be highly obliged if u enlighten me wid the true and actual picture of faculty , curricullum and placements over there. is it worth joining the college..? plz do reply fast..
Hi Bithika... dont b confused.... congrats for getting selected at UWSB.... its a very good quality college... the main thing is the quality education and the quality placements which follows.... go for it but remember there is no shortcut to success... u need to do hard work....
Faculty is top class, curriculum has been designed by top economists and ex-IIM Faculties... n ofcourse when quality education is there quality placements will take place.... u have to make most use of the quality provided by Unitedworld and bag the best placements...... so go for it.....All The Best....!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey..actually i need ur small favour..i got admission call frm united world school of business ahmedabad..but i am nt sure how it is..quite confused....i will be highly obliged if u enlighten me wid the true and actual picture of faculty , curricullum and placements over there. is it worth joining the college..? plz do reply fast..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@soms2012 Thanks for your suggestion. I have applied for M-JPAT thro which I am targeting Kirloska, Harihar and Unitedworld, Ahmedabad. Do u have any idea about placements of unitedworld???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...