ABC of Gmat prep

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hey puys today is the first time i am posting in this section though i have skimmed through here many times to read up interesting posts. i intend to apply for b-schools in usa for 2013 entry, and was contemplating writing GMAT last t...
Page 1 of 1
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey puys

today is the first time i am posting in this section though i have skimmed through here many times to read up interesting posts.

i intend to apply for b-schools in usa for 2013 entry, and was contemplating writing GMAT last this year for the same since scores are valid for 2 years.

the thing is, i have absolutely no clue how to go about it? is it something similar like GRE prep where i go pick up a Barrons/kaplan etc book and start preparing wordlists and vocab for 2 hours a day till my test date, or would joining an institute for coaching be a wise option?

in that case, what would be a good place to join for someone living in bangalore?

i am hoping to attempt GMAT around october/november this year. but i will also be starting work in a couple of months, so i am not sure if ill be able to put in more than 4-6 hours a week prep.

i would be grateful if someone could answer some of my queries or point me in the right direction regarding the same.

thanks in advance

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.