Aai recruitment 2018 for ATC, operation, commercial and fire service

44 Posts  ·  282 Users
About this group

All information regarding these papers

Page 1 of 5
joy92
@joy92  ·  63 karma

This post is related to those candidates who are willing greatly to join in Airports authority of India in executive cadre as junior executive in ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS,CNS,ATC, OPERATIONS,IT, COMMERCIAL..and all other JE POST

As we all know AAI recruits after a period of 3 years gap.we as candidates get very few chances to appear for the recruitment process.Also it's so much competitive that we don't get success at one chance.

So it's kind of a small initiative that we write to the AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA to 
(INCREASE THE AGE LIMIT FROM 27 YEARS FROM GENERAL CATEGORY TO 30 YEARS) and similarly other categories will get age relaxed too.

We have seen now maximum psu do have age limit of 30 as they don't recruit on a regular basis.
So why not we request them to do the same so that atleast we get chance to appear for the recruitment process.

The following can be done:
1.Tweet tagging ministry of civil aviation

2.By emailing to the HRD DEPT OF AAI IN NEW DELHI  (dgoel@aai.aero)/(jkgoel@aai.aero)

3.By calling one on one to the HQ OF AAI IN NEW DELHI  (011-24693403) (Mr.d goel)/(011-24616810,011-24632950,011-24632419)(Mr j.k goel)

4.By writting letters to AAI HQ NEW DELHI individually 
Telling about our concern to them and request immediate effects.

We are opening a tgram group to discuss about further process..

Thankyou

2 comments
joy92
@joy92  ·  63 karma

https://t.me/joincha /MJwkBBiiO2KgC9GA9v08MA 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
joy92
@joy92  ·  63 karma

Please insert t in joincha(t) an enter the telegram group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
anand9
@anand9  ·  332 karma
https://youtu.be/4sshHoflxIo Subscribe for more videos Ur subscription is our motivation
Video Thumbnail6129881005424640
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any idea about the schedule of the physical endurance test for JE fire services??

mai ab bore ho gya daily running se

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone selected in both AO and ATC? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone who is selected in aai je electrical and civil 2nd phase gate 2018 and also selected in AO? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@bharani4408@abhijitshere@Gauravjangra94@Gl153@Aschension1111@Tariqsuhel30...r u selected or not... Brothers

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

JE fire service result declared by AAI without considering Physical Endurance test so they will have to revise this result...as they called only 1:3 for DV...call at 01124632950...ask to transfer call to recruitment cell...

11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
Mayank308
@Mayank308  ·  90 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
harsh4393
@harsh4393  ·  0 karma

hi.. is thre any update in aai je fire services?? anyone got selected?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any one appeared for JR.EXECUTIVE FIRE SERVICES post your category and marks?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I lost my application form and i qualified for events on feb 2? what i have to do now?

please help me!

2 comments
Shrike
@Shrike  ·  1 karma

i lost it too...pls help if u find a way....9176766090

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
VijayRaj53248
@VijayRaj53248  ·  0 karma

No need of application form! they have exempted for this time! relax! thank you! :) 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For Jr.Executive fire.... Fill the following form guys... Will be helpful for us to know about our position in the overall competition.... https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfd8DIAn3Id2dRunZ4ciJSuuBvuhchPYiQi5GARNFMDWy8wwQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...