A query regarding employee background check ?

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Iam sorry if there is a thread already dealing with this topic, although i found one to be locked to excuse me for starting this new thread. Iam in a bit of a pickle here. I have been selected by a very reputed MNC in the ITes and they will o...
Page 1 of 1

Iam sorry if there is a thread already dealing with this topic, although i found one to be locked to excuse me for starting this new thread.

Iam in a bit of a pickle here. I have been selected by a very reputed MNC in the ITes and they will offer me the job pending a background check which will be done by 'hireright'.

My papers with my previous company in which i worked for 2 years is all OK, however the problem is with the other company that i had worked under before my previous employment. The problem is i dont have a relieving letter from that company because i left that company in a huff.

Its likely that if hireright were to verify with them they will come no that i was terminated because of 'no call no show'.

Will they actually call the previous to the last company that i have worked with verify this information.

Please answer my query and thanks for the replies in advance.

reg,
Sudhakar Rao

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...