A or B?

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi I am a PagalGuy novice... Have been reading quite a bit but this is the first time I'm posting. I've converted BLACKI and am now trying to solve the tough question of A versus B. Anyone out there who's got both, I'd love your inputs o...
Page 1 of 1
Hey, I never knew since when have these comparisons been banned on PG...:wow:

Arrey, so called stalwart, check the forums and you will see that many such threads are thriving...:satisfie:

Yes, a debate is on as to whether this shud be allowed to continue...

@Orchid..
Congo on ur exemplary performance..

Yogi

most of the thread opened for comparison HAVE been closed by the mods.. only one was allowed the MDI Vs NITIE thread to see how it goes. ofcourse there are a lot of puys who r in the dilema of choosing a b-school n keep opening up such threads..

wat was it abt the so called stalwart ?
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
funkypratik Says
hey congrats for ur BLACKI convert.. but as u said u r a novice at PG u shud have read the PG rules before starting a new thread.. no b-school comparisions allowed on the forum..

Hey, I never knew since when have these comparisons been banned on PG...:wow:

Arrey, check the forums and you will see that many such threads are thriving...:satisfie:

Yes, a debate is on as to whether this shud be allowed to continue...

@Orchid..
Congo on ur exemplary performance..

Yogi

hey congrats for ur BLACKI convert.. but as u said u r a novice at PG u shud have read the PG rules before starting a new thread.. no b-school comparisions allowed on the forum..

Hi

I am a PagalGuy novice... Have been reading quite a bit but this is the first time I'm posting.

I've converted BLACKI and am now trying to solve the tough question of A versus B. Anyone out there who's got both, I'd love your inputs on this. Which one is the better choice and why?