A few words from the heart !!

6 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Guys , I had written these lines some time back , hope u like it Remember the day when one fine morning you told yourself , I am going to make a difference to this world in some way or the other ! Yes , a long time back.ages beyond when you ...
Page 1 of 1

Thanx buddies for appreciating the stuff and hats off to PG for giving us a beautiful opportunity to bond with each other.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Vipin!
That was a very touching and sincerely true post from your end ... And during all my stay at PG land this is one of the few eye opening ones that have come straight from the heart ... Your post helped me to have a relook at myself (in the past few hrs) with a serious thought as to where I stand today and what I had set out to achieve a few years back 😞 ... and where I am heading for here on :

Thanx for all of it... And hope that you attain all your goals in life with the inner spirit to guide your path . :)

Keep up the good job of guiding a few lost souls like me :wink:

Abhishek

awsome vipin
gr8 thoughts. i was feeling a bit down today . things not going well . but after reading this i am again motivated 😁 . simply awsome.

keep the gud work going

lokesh

cool man really very very motivating to me 😃
thanks pal........... really a cool one :)
u made my day.. and gave me that drive

nicely done. 😃

Agree with most of it. Guidance is important , no matter how high your motivation is. everyone needs a mentor, a coach as a guide. Also, Motivational books are one source which can help us understand and overcome some mental blocks. Reading about entreprenuers is always an inspiration. one can try that too.

Regards
Aejaz

Guys , I had written these lines some time back , hope u like it

Remember the day when one fine morning you told yourself , I am going to make a difference to this world in some way or the other ! Yes , a long time back.ages beyond when you were a young adolescent full of dreams and commitment towards your future life. Where is your commitment now? Have u achieved what u set out to achieve or r u still engulfed in the innumerous distractions of ordinary life ? My commitment to myself was to excel in whatever I undertake , be it studies, games or socializing. Well, I admit I might not have been near perfect all the times but yes I strived to attain excellence in certain fields. I faltered a lot in the process may be hurting a few people in the bargain. You know ,world is full of people who do not know what to bloody do with their lives and do not let others achieve their cherished dreams. No fault of theirs? They are made like this. Let them be like that only . I know for sure that if one thinks and believes he can, yes HE CAN !! No matter what motivational books say , no matter what you hear from others, the truth is you have to have it in you . No matter what you have fight distractions and emerge victorious not for the heck of it .but to realize your worth. Your place in the scheme of things..the beauty of your thoughts and the taste of your life. You know success and failures per se do not exist in this world. Even if you make a genuine attempt to do well and fail , in the eyes of the mortal world, in your own world you have succeeded because you attempted it. My thoughts now are tuned to the fact that in order to taste Life you have to eat it !! That means you have to go out and explore your taste buds. It needs courage to leave a stable life in search of your questions , why r we so used to comfortable life ? Why not we remember the days of our past when we had free will to exercise our wishes ?? Why, why do we become so insecure when we grow up ? Insecure of having to lose our cushy job.our bank balance, our car, study of our childrenI do not know , our sense of Ego tends to be hurt when we even think of losing our material possessions because we attach too much importance to them. Yes that is our undoing !! And we have to improve upon it to lead a beautiful life of our own choice !!