A failure story

7 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Dear this is a failure story of an arduous student who almost screwed up his career being a public forum it is not possible to discuss everything here.I came across this forum by chance and read a lot of threads as which institute to take admissio...
Page 1 of 1
nishantvdo Says
aargh...negativity all around??!?!??!!

nishant bhai ,
apke jitna success rate hota toh zarur dalta.. marks mein toh max 4-5 marks ka difference hai... iift ko chorke.. lekin calls mein hai.. 😃
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
very well said.. 😃 but its not just the 1 percent student . people getting 99.2 overall also failed in some exams just because they couldnot compete in one section . failures are all that i have.. 😃 But im used to failures... :)
You can say that i failed successfully... chalo jo bhi hua.. successfully toh hua.. :)

aargh...negativity all around??!?!??!!
Dear this is a failure story of an arduous student who almost screwed up his career being a public forum it is not possible to discuss everything here.I came across this forum by chance and read a lot of threads as which institute to take admission which not hence wanted to say that take advice from those who failed because they can teach you where they failed and you wont do the same mistake.If you need any suggest send me a PM.
Success stories are highlighted every where but then you need to take lessons from those who failed because after top 1% there is some one who had 98.99 % and he was no less competent or eligible.

very well said.. 😃 but its not just the 1 percent student . people getting 99.2 overall also failed in some exams just because they couldnot compete in one section . failures are all that i have.. 😃 But im used to failures... :)
You can say that i failed successfully... chalo jo bhi hua.. successfully toh hua.. 😃
hi,
it is really appreciable that you want to help the aspirants out here...
I'd suggest you to continue here for better visibility and equally bigger number of audience...
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Sure I will do that.

________

hi,
it is really appreciable that you want to help the aspirants out here...
I'd suggest you to continue here for better visibility and equally bigger number of audience...
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307

may i know smthing abt u

Dear this is a failure story of an arduous student who almost screwed up his career being a public forum it is not possible to discuss everything here.I came across this forum by chance and read a lot of threads as which institute to take admission which not hence wanted to say that take advice from those who failed because they can teach you where they failed and you wont do the same mistake.If you need any suggest send me a PM.
Success stories are highlighted every where but then you need to take lessons from those who failed because after top 1% there is some one who had 98.99 % and he was no less competent or eligible.