Call us on: 9742477771 get your career guidance from industry experts, having numerous years of experience
More details: http://www.btechadmission.co.in/
More details Click here: https://www.admissionblock.com/
Top Colleges of B.Sc|M.Sc Paramedical Colleges in Bangalore
1. Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
2. M.S Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore
3. Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital Bangalore
4. MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital Bangalore
5. Institute of Medical Sciences Bangalore
B.Sc. Paramedical Courses
01 B.Sc. Perfusion Technology
02 B.Sc .Cardiac Care Technology
03 B.Sc .Anesthesia Technology
04 B.Sc .Operation Theater Technology
05 B.Sc .Renal Dialysis Technology
06 B.Sc .Imaging Technology
Eligibility for admission:
A candidate seeking admission to the Bachelor of Science Degree Courses in the Allied Health Sciences course shall have studied English as one of the principal subject during the tenure of the course and for those seeking admission to the Bachelor of Science Degree Courses in the Allied Health Sciences courses above except for B.Sc. Imaging Technology shall have passed:
1.Two year Pre-University examination or equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as principle subjects of study.
2. Pre-Degree course from a recognized University considered as equivalent by RGUHS, (Two years after ten years of schooling) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as principal subjects of study.
3. Any equivalent examination recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore for the above purpose with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as principal subjects of study.
4. The vocational higher secondary education course conducted by Vocational Higher Secondary Education, Government of Kerala with five subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in addition to vocational subjects conducted is considered equivalent to plus TWO examinations of Government of Karnataka Pre University Course.