09742814850 Contact us for complete information in case you are seeking admission under management quota.
Visit for more Details: https://admissionblock.com/
Mount Carmel College
Mount Carmel College is one of the leading educational institutions in Bangalore for women. It is run by the Sisters of the CSST order. The institution was established in 1948. Mount Carmel College has been the forerunner in providing quality education by incorporating dynamic changes and standing the test of time. The academics imparted here have helped generations of students to enrich themselves with knowledge and meet challenges of a rapidly growing world.
Courses offered at Mount Carmel college
Mount Carmel College offers the following courses -
· Business Studies [BBA]
· Applied Science Design
The programs under Commerce and Management are -
· Industry Integrated
· Business Management Travel Tourism
· Business Process Services
Post Graduate -
· Diploma PG Diploma
Those who wish to specialize in Arts/Humanities can choose from -
· History, Economics, Political Science
· History, Economics, Sociology
· History, Journalism, Travel Tourism
· Pol. Science, Economics, Sociology
· Pol. Science, Economics, Journalism
· Psychology, Economics, Sociology
· Psychology, English Literature, Journalism
· Psychology, English Literature, Economics
· Psychology, English Literature, Communication Studies
· Psychology, Physical Education, Tourism
· B.Voc - Hospitality Tourism
Science offers varied options for specialization -
Undergraduate courses in the Science stream offers the options to choose from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Zoology, Botany, etc. The range of courses is wide for students to choose from
· Life Science
· Nano Science tech
· Plant Science herbal Wealth
The Applied Science Design offers course on Home Science, Nutrition, Fashion Designing, Interior Design, etc. The Post graduation offers choices in
Food Science Nutrition
The admission procedure for Mount Carmel College ensures special considerations for differently abled and special students. The selection of students is based on merit.
Those applying under the NRI quota and management quota admission can reach us at 09742814850 for any assistance.
The college fees are payable at the time of admission. However the college reserves the rights to revise the fee structure which is subject to changing rules and regulations of the college/university and government regulations.
Students seeking admission to Mount Carmel College for the current year can contact us for Mount Carmel College fee structure for 2020.
Accreditation & Affiliations
The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has accredited Mount Carmel College with an'A' grade under the CGPA system of Accreditation in 2012. The college is recognized by UGC as a 'College with Potential for Excellence'.
Mount Carmel College is affiliated to the Bangalore University.
Mount Carmel College is located on Palace Road, Bangalore. Bangalore, the Silicon Valley or the Garden City as it is rightly known, has been the hub for students seeking to pursue academics. The city's connectivity via a well developed road, air and rail transport system makes it convenient for students to travel.
Mount Carmel College Placement cell has been training students and providing them opportunities of placements in reputed banks, educational institutes, organizations, etc. Some of the activities of the placement cell are -
· Career counseling
· Guest lectures
· Campus recruitment training
The college campus is housed in a spacious well-integrated complex. The reviews of the college highlight this fact. Some of the facilities for students include -
· AV Room
· Sports Stadium
Contact us for more information on 09742814850
Related Colleges in Bangalore
1. Christ University
2. Jain University
3. St. Joseph's College of Management
4. Alliance University
5. Alliance Ascent College
6. MS Ramaiah College of Arts & Science
7. Dayanand Sagar Institute
8. PES University
9. Kristu Jayanti College
10. Mount Carmel College
11. Jyoti Nivas College
12. Acharya Institute of Management Studies
13. IFIM Business School
14. Reva University
15. Presidency University
17. T John College
18. East Point College of Management
19. Oxford College of Management
20. New Horizon College
Contact us for complete information in case you are seeking admission under management quota. You can reach us at 09742814850
Mount Carmel College - [MCC], Bangalore - Course & Fees Details
· B.Sc Nutrition & Dietetics.
· B.Sc Biotechnology.
· B.Sc Botany.
· B.Sc Chemistry.
· B.Sc Computer Science.
· B.Sc Economics.
· B.Sc Electronics.
· B.Sc Environmental Science.
· B.Com Business Process Services
· B.Com Hons
· B.Com Industry Integrated
· B.Com International Accounting and Finance
· B.Com Professional
· B.Com Tourism and Travel Management
· B.Sc Composite Home Science
· B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design
· B.Sc Interior Design and Management
· B.Sc-Biotechnology, Chemistry and Botany
· B.Sc-Biotechnology, Chemistry and Zoology
· B.Sc-Chemistry, Botany and Environmental Science
· B.Sc-Chemistry, Botany and Microbiology
· B.Sc-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
· B.Sc-Chemistry, Zoology and Environmental Science
· B.Sc-Chemistry, Zoology and Microbiology
· B.Sc-Computer Science, Mathematics and Electronics
· B.Sc-Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics
· B.Sc-Economics, Mathematics and Statistics
· B.Sc-Nutrition and Dietetics, Chemistry and Zoology
· B.Sc-Nutrition Dietetics, Chemistry and Home Science
· B.Sc-Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
· B.Sc-Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science
· B.Sc-Physics, Mathematics and Electronics
· B.Voc Analytics
· B.Voc Hospitality and Tourism
· BA Communication Studies Hons
· BA-History, Economics and Sociology
· BA-History, Journalism Travel and Tourism
· BA-History, Political Science and Economics
· BA-Political Science, Economics and Journalism
· BA-Political Science, Economics and Sociology
· BA-Psychology, Economics and Sociology
· BA-Psychology, English and Communication Studies
· BA-Psychology, English and Journalism
· BA-Psychology, English Literature and Economics
· BA-Psychology, Physical Education and Tourism
· M.Com Financial Analysis
· M.Com Industry Integrated
· M.Com International Business
· M.Sc Biochemistry
· M.Sc Biotechnology
· M.Sc Electronics
· M.Sc Food Science and Nutrition
· M.Sc Human Development
· M.Sc Life Science
· M.Sc Mathematics
· M.Sc Nanoscience and Technology
· M.Sc Plant Science and Herbal Wealth
· M.Sc Psychology
· MA Economic
· MA English
· MA Public Policy
Admission In Mount Carmel College Bangalore, Admission In Mount Carmel College 2020, Admission In Mount Carmel College Bangalore 2020, Mount Carmel College Admission, Mount Carmel College Admission 2020, Mount Carmel College Admission Bangalore 2020, Mount Carmel College Admission Through Management Quota, Mount Carmel College Fee Structure Management Quota, Admission In Mount Carmel College Through Management Quota, Management Quota Admission In MCC University, Management Quota Admission In Mount Carmel College 2020, Management Quota Fees In MCC University, Mount Carmel College Fees, Mount Carmel College Fee Structure For Bba, Mount Carmel College Fee Structure, Mount Carmel College Management Quota Fees, Mount Carmel College Admission Procedure, Mount Carmel College Bangalore Fee Structure, How To Get Admission In MCC University, Nri Quota Admission In Mount Carmel College Bangalore, University Tuition fees, Fees structure, Cut off 2020, Online Application Form, Online Registration, Review by Students, Ranking, Application, Form date, Eligibility criteria| Eligibility, Entrance Exam, Exam Results, Examination Date, Procedure, Placement details, Highest package, Average package, Highest Salary, Contact Number, Scholarship, Courses offered
Note:- This Ads gives data with respect to Admission Procedures to different schools in India. That does not imply that every one of the schools have administration seats or subjected to any approval with us. Likewise, all universities don't give Admission Procedure without placement tests.
Call: 09742814850 Ranjeet Singh For Admission Queries |Career Counselling| Guidance in Top Colleges in Bangalore