Call: 9742477771 For Admission Queries |Career Counselling| Guidance in Top Colleges in Bangalore
Visit for more Details: http://www.btechadmission.co.in/
About: Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore
With the farsighted visionary and sagacity of Dr. Late Sri M.S. Ramaiah, this esteemed Ramaiah College of Law was founded within the year 1995. the main explanation for establishing this college was to supply an exceptional quality of legal education for aspiring students. they need always been indulged in creating new horizons for the law graduates so as to become a hub for exceptional quality intellectual also as academic activity.
Students in huge numbers from every corner of India happen here to require admission in their graduate law courses.
· Founded In: 1995
· Founder: Dr. Late Sri. M.S. Ramaiah
· Accredited by: Bar Council of India(BCI)
· Affiliated to: Karnataka State Law University
· MSRCL has the following collaborations:
· National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru
· Surana & Surana International Attorney, Chennai
· Karnataka State Legal Services Authority
· Karnataka State Council for Science & Technology
· Aavid Education
· Akshaya Patra Foundation, Bangalore
· Ramaiah Public Policy Centre
Why to Join Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore?
Outstanding facilities and infrastructure – The chief advantages that each student can avail after joining Ramaiah College of law is their outstanding state of art facilities and Infrastructure which incorporates well-equipped library, computer lab, auditorium and lots of more.
The effective system of Parents-students information- Now easily obtain the knowledge associated with the attendance, upcoming events, tests and exams of your ward via SMS alerts facility of this college. they supply individual portal for students’ information from where this information are often obtained.
Individual Mentorship programme – Individual attention on each and each student is paid under this programme during which best support is provided by the faculty members associated with their career development.