800score.com Comp. Adaptive Tests

8 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hi, if anyone has tried the CAT tests of 800score.com can you let me know how close they are to the real test in term of difficulty level. Esp the Verbal section.
Page 1 of 1

Thx all,
well yes I thought the same they look good enough ... But yes at the same time not exceptionally good.. so I wuld say good to practise some tests in case u have .or else not a problem :)

Thx all

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey shivani/all,
has anyone out there heard about this software "kaplan workshop for gmat"..i wanted to know what are its content like and how is it different from the main kaplan book..?!

regards,
dj.

Anuj.....................do refer to this site called 'testmagic.com/forums'......................its got tons of extremely relevant information for ppl taking the Computer Adaptive Tests ie the GRE and GMAT.................in fact, you would most probably also get the requisite information dealing with the 800score.com GMAT tests from the site................I'm taking the GRE so I'm not really familiar with the GMAT tests offered by 800score.com.........................there would be lots of ppl who'd help u out with feedback regarding the tests...............

I had bought around 5 GRE tests from 800score.com for a total payment of approximately 900/1000 bucks which seemed pretty reasonable if u consider the fact that a regular GRE/GMAT practice book (with a CD ) would cost around 800/900...............but then the tests were very standard.........nothing to write home about...........dunno abt the GMAT tests tho..........................there are some free practice tests on that site................maybe u can get information abt the difficulty levels from there.................

Hope this has helped u........................
Ciao

Well 800score.com i had give it was tougher comapred to powerprep.. so keep u r moral up even if u dont do that well....

xyz
@xyz  ·  0 karma

Well I assumed that in context of GMAT CAT stands for Computer Adaptive tests and hence shouldnt lead to any misunderstanding.

I am still looking for a response on hwo the tests are.

Regards
Anuj

By CAT what do u mean?

It is COMPUTER ADAPTIVE TEST for GMAT n GRE.

The thread title seems a lil misguiding.i suggest modz shud rename it.

cheers.
By CAT what do u mean? Computer Adaptive Test which is meant for GMAT or Common Admission Test(if this is what u meant, iam surprised that 800score.com has this program). I do have the quantz section of the 800scores.com tests but havent taken it. No idea of GMAT. Will give it only after seeing my cat percentile(if its damn horrible, then i guess i'll prep for GMAT).
xyz
@xyz  ·  0 karma

Hi,
if anyone has tried the CAT tests of 800score.com can you let me know how close they are to the real test in term of difficulty level.

Esp the Verbal section.