7th dec..Happy Birthday Allwin Agnel aka Pagalguy!!!

90 Posts  ·  90 Users
About this group
*_Yahoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :: :: :: _* _*Chaahe koi humei pagal kahe.. :: *_ _*Kehta hai toh kehta rahe.. :: *_ _*Hum Allwin ka budday manaa rahe hain.. :: *_ _*Hum kya karei....Yahooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!...
Page 1 of 9

belated happy b'day wishes Allwin 😁

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

A great Belated Happy birthday Allwin, may u rock the MBA worl the whole life

I m sorry I couldn't make to the party'cause was quite busy with studies

Are ye kab ho gaya?:wow: ........char din nahin aao to bas pata nahhin kitne developments ho jaate hain PG per:neutral: .
Neways,Lord Happy B'day.:) or Happy b'week if m toooo late:neutral: .
Enjoy
Andy:)

hey, late as usual...

Belated B'day wishes Allwin :), have a rocking year ahead!

-awr

Thank you alllllllllllllllllllllllllll for the wishes, phonecalls, emails, posts and scraps 😁

The last year has been a crazy ride for me. It has been one of the best and concurrently by far one of the worst years of my life. I'm happy I made it alive ;)

This birthday is rather unique to me, after all this was my first b'day away from home and I didn't expect to enjoy it as much. Not until, my friends here intervened and took matter into their own hands and decided that anything less than a b'day bash for me wouldn't do justice.

5 cakes, 30 guests and a lot of fun later, I can say - this has been one of my bestest birthday ever and that is all because of the people I have as my friends who made it absolutely worth it.

Thank you all for the wishes, cares and thoughts. You are one of the biggest reasons I dream big. Thank you all for making me feel like a million and more bucks .. !

Command like a king, work like a slave.

Damn...

and Double damn...

How could I have missed? Two days, par der aaye durust aaye... as I always say...

Allwin...

Belated bro... How's Wharton #$$&%ing you? Or is it? Which girl didja ask out for the B'day dance?

Regards,
Grondmaster

Better late than never....Wish u a Very Happy Bday dude......second wishes..after the wishes on orkut....

Cheers
Shankar

And, as per tradition, I await a large Heavenly Mocha and a coupla walnut brownies

Happy Birthday Allwin.
I hope you had a great day . Have a great year ahead.