[7th Dec.] Happy Birthday PG

57 Posts  ·  57 Users
About this group
Its *THE DAY* *_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PG _**_ :: _* Keep rocking and Have a wonderful positive cash flow & capital intensive year ahead :: Bdday treat due when you land here ::
Page 1 of 6

Happy bday

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

A birthday with excess and what an awesome way to turn 27 . I have been out of touch with the rest of the world for over 2 or 3 days now.

First, there was a surprise party here arranged by my friends at 12:00am when the time ticked over. Friends, food and all round partying. 6 cakes, enough food to flood a mini continent and the most loving friends ever made this a day to remember. I ended up sleeping up at somewhere around 6 in the morning .. only to get up sometime at noon and then being dragged out for a dinner. Well, more food and a palm reading session and more jokes, more fun and more insanity all the way until 4 AM again ...

Priceless day, priceless memories and all thanks to the awesome friends here at the big W. I still have enough cake at my place to feed a battalion of folks

All this amidst phone calls, scraps, msgs from across the world, from puys, from family - from everyone in between. I feel blessed and have rarely felt this lucky! I've never had this many people wish me on my birthday ever . Thanks for all your wishes, care and love. You've made my days, nights and make me realize what it means to have people who care around me.

Thank you and i love you guys :D

I'll be back in Mumbai this weekend for almost a month and would love to catch up with you guys whenever you are around!

Thankoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Command like a king, work like a slave.

belated Happy Birthday !!!!!!

Hey Allwin

Belated Happy Bday 😁

Have a rocking year ahead!

anandv
@anandv  ·  2,055 karma

Belated Happy Birthday

Belated birthday wishes! :grin:

Hope you had a wonderful day and hope you have many more of such joyous occasions!!

Happy Birthday!!!
Many Happy Returns!!!
http://bit.do/prepforlife

So many people born on this day

Wish you a very happy Birthday Chief PAGAL

hope you have a great time at Wharthon ...!!!

Hey Allwin,
Many many happy returns of the day :)

:bday:

Many Many happy returns of the day Allwin