7th All India PaGaLGuY Meet (AIPGM) Sponsored by MBAcrackers.com -The Final Countdown

305 Posts  ·  71 Users
About this group
So are we ready folks? For the the biggest, baddest, craziest Meet of all times? Here is the Guest List - total count stands at 108 as of now! [image] With few more people I know who are tentatively coming, I am closing the invites now. ...
Page 1 of 31

The final set of pics from AIPGM!!

Day 2, Morning photosession
118 Pics...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=179989&id;=362222941683

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Photographs from the Rock Show

5 Golden Balls

Link: Tarun Chawla Photographys Photos - AIPGM... Day 1 evening... | Facebook

Some Glimpses...

Cheers,
TJ :cheers:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PICS of AIPGM Intro session and puyscars have been uploaded!
see http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tarun-Chawla-Photography/362222941683

do comment/tag

No intention for spamming.

But I believe I should write a separate post for thanking justtj for taking so many snaps. The photographic work is just brilliant and yes he has captured each and everyone in the meet.:)

Kudos to him for making AIPGM such a memorable experience:clap:

thanks bro!
here is a small video of Delhi's victory at AIPGM

Pics from Puyscars will be uploaded tonight

and its been 1 week since the meet, and still the memories are fresh
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

No intention for spamming.

But I believe I should write a separate post for thanking justtj for taking so many snaps. The photographic work is just brilliant and yes he has captured each and everyone in the meet.:)

Kudos to him for making AIPGM such a memorable experience:clap:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Better late than Never!!!

Sorry for the long post.. I could not express my experience any lesser than this

My first ever AIPGM meet was really awesome.I was little apprehensive because I almost knew no one before the meet , only followed their posts on PG. The only interaction I had was with Pune Puys when I attended the last PUNE PG meet at Mocha. But , never in my dreams I thought that the meet would be such enjoyable.

I left at 9:30 AM from my freind's place towards Virar station. After reaching there I meet with harru4u9 and others . Some other names I could recollect are adrenalinrush , shrey_mbadreams , onlinearora , rehan , caterpilar ,sriram( working t PG HQ ) We hired one 10 seater auto and started for the resort. The bakar had already started from the auto. From discussing about our future plans , Life at B School to doing masti in AIPGM , we discussed every possible thing one cud expect in a bakar. :)

After reaching at the resort we took our lunch immediately and set ourselves for the first of many of the memorable experiences to follow in AIPGM

Yes, the first encounter was with the legendary swimming pool about which I had heard a lot on the thread. we decided to play hand ball in the pool , we could not get a big enough ball , so decided to go ahead with a tennis ball which was brought to play cricket at night. The match was between people who were wearing white T shirts and others. I was part of the second team. we defeated the opposition with a scoreline of 25-10.

Well whatever Bmr has mentioned about the match in pool is nonsense :-P

After this it was time for a walk to beach but not before I had to struggle to find my shoe which I felt for a while was stolen ( After this post most of the people in LD would recognize me If incase they have forgotten my name ) .

The main event started in the evning around 6:30. Grondmaster first started with introductions. I was the first one who got an opportunity to introduce myself. Since grondmaster told us to introduce in 5 secs , so i just mumbled something quickly to see if I could be fastest one to finish my introduction and may be get some prize for that. but sadly it wasnt the case.

Then came the quiz where we were asked about different questions related to PG . Puys who answered questions correctly got a chocolate , even I got one. There was also a quiz ( dont remember the exact name ) courtesy India-Wharton knowledge center ( not sure about this also ) where puys were given Pen-drives for answering questions correctly.:)

Then came the most awaited Puyscars awards which were announced by deep_agarwal and vivekkahn ... kudos to both of them for doing such a commendable job:clap:... also had the opportunity to listen to Allwin .. the guy behind PAGALGUY , the phenomenon.

After that the rock band Five golden balls took over. What a performance it was ... breathtaking.... it was not how professionally they were doing .. rather it was more about how passionately they were doing ....

PP , you are the undisputed queen of PG. If anyone had any doubts this , those would have been quashed after your stellar performance at AIPGM.

After taking our dinner , we set ourselves for Mumbai Vs Delhi Cricket match. The match was really a closed one which Delhi won by 2 runs in the last over only. we continued to play cricket till late night as it was expected before the meet.

Some more people with whom I interacted in AIPGM was Shashank3012 , mehtaayush , vivekkhan , ganeshiima , taher , akshay.vannery , The bmr , try4it , Setu_NowOrNeva , sandeepiima, spirit11 , maskedmenache. Sorry , I could only recall this many names. I am sure few of you whom I have mentioned above must be wondering who is this kimi.raj aka Satya

Well , I finally called it a day at 3:00 AM and was going to bed to take the well deserved sleep but I guess I was not done with AIPGM. While I was going towards the dorm there was a group of oldies sitting and still discussing. Some one from the band was playing songs on his guitar. But among them , the most visible was one guy who was sitting quietly and listening to songs and I felt here is the opportunity to interact with someone has belled CAT big time this year and going to WIMWI this year . Well your guess is as good as mine, It was none other than r11gupta.;)

Well what ever this guy advised me was great and I am sure it would help me in preparing for CAT this year but what i was really inspired was this guy's dedication and perseverence for CAT and how he had put his job career online to crack CAT. :)I know there were lot of other people from whom I could have taken tips , but I feel they all are geniuses in their own league. I have followed everyone on PG be it doc , bmr or silent_assasin even though it is for last few months and they all are my idols. But this guy is different and I could pretty much relate to him after reading his AIWSTC post.

Well , the united colors of pagalpan continued in the morning also and justtj and others took lot of snaps . While returning I was bit disappointed because I was not able to interact with all the biggies.:-( I also had the wish to meet prem_ravi , the ultimate source of inspiration for me. But its ok to have few unfulfilled wishes which in turn compels me to attend the next AIPGM meet at any cost.

Well , thats it I guess. My AIPGM was just one helluva experience. I have recharged my batteries and all set to start my CAT 2010 preparation with full vigour.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

wokies...
i know..
i am a little more than a little more than late

won't write much..
won't brag much...
jyada jalaunga nahi apne less lucky friends ko..
will only say...

22nd and 23rd days of May 2010 were two of the best days of my life

Dream on. Dreams do come true. :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wokie so I am a little (or may be a little more than little ) late and most of the highlights have already been mentioned by others, but taking a cue from our mods and spammers errr posters like vision here goes ....

*** Bow to PP, never seen some-one with more energy.... :thumbsup:

*** Congratulations to PP, for finding a worthy successor in fantasies :cheerio:

*** Doc : awesome speech(es).....

*** TI : sir jee ek baar apna poora naam baki PG junta ko bhi bata do

*** Clone of MFI : meeting u was awesome and awesome fielding (+ bowling).

*** Gnrs : aapse 2-2 hath karna bhool gaya

*** Sinchan and ganesh : take a bow \________/O now I know why UDT is UDT ....

*** Alwin: sir jee, one who actually has patience to argue it out with kids like me deserves another bow ....

*** anshul : thanks for the ice cream and it really was awesome

*** r11 : bakiyon ko 3-3 ghante ka gyan session aur DT team mates ko thora sa gyan nahi bant sakte

*** delhi junta: ala try for it, adi, vineet and others, ab to milte hi rahnege

*** white team (in the pool) ; we people won the match this is the truth baki sab vipakshi desh ka sharyantra hai

*** baki sab : :cheers:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I wrote a bigggggg post on 23rd itself. But some how half part of it got deleted. Didn't gather back the momentum to write it back all over again.
Aaj thodi si himmat jagayi
Trying to write the left over part..
The initial part is here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/pagalguy-community-events-pg-meets/53845-7th-all-india-pagalguy-meet-22.html#post2122689
Shaitaan (Arun: meri chakli maar li?? :splat:..koi na fortunately I get to see it at dadar bus stop bought a packet which consisted of 30-45 of chaklis and finished it in 2 go..)
Ambika(yaar you are so sweet and a nice person too..good combo), rohit (r11),nidhi (masti khor kahin ki), kalika (First run after CAT then run after DOGs, good planning btw), pooja & pendy saaar ( ye to galat baat hain jab ggn mein the to milne ko kehte the and jab shaadi ki tab bataya tak nahi ), varun (plzzz lay the egg:biggrin:), varun (Vision IIM A-Z), (cooler err) AC, harsh Punjabi (shouldn't it be harsh udaipuri?), anshul (mechie..), ganesh (khudka dil tuta to dusre ko pankaj udas ka overdose deke torture karoge.:banghead:.ye to galat baat hain bhai), siachen (glacier), rahul sangal (look alike of made_for_IIMs:shock: ). And few of them whom I have met before too.. like Adiji (London waale:biggrin:), tarun (pakke Hindustani..to hum Pakistani hain kya??:sneaky:), tarun (mera ek bhi black and white pic nahi liya..dont you know I much I like that type of pics..?), neha (with vision:grin:), vineet (you sings well yaar..but couldn't hear more of you..pallo kisiko chain se akele gaane de tab na,,:p), raghav (the pahadi mod):). Rohit (imcoming....IIFT coming), sriram (thank you hain ji), masked (lavaji), bmr(yaar dint get to interact with you muc..kidhar gumshuda the??)..And the pune junta..:):)
Sorry if I forgot anyone's name. Spl. thanks to shreya who traveled 12 km just to make sure I catch the bus. Thank a lot dude..!;)
Finally thanks to Rohit saaar, allwin saar and the pg team who made this meet possible.:):)
No doubt..PG Rocks PG rules
P.S.: plzz..ignore typos and any other such errorswriting in extreme hurry..!! :|
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
dhan-te-nan!

set 3 of pics!
These are the most memorable pics from the AIPGM! evening walk at the beach, although only selected people were present on beach in evening but everyone shares the same story

Link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=177986&id;=362222941683
till then some pics...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Also met a lot of new faces like Harry, Adrenaline, Tahir, Sandeep :)

Thts it Bhool gaye wo gaane jo humne saath me gaaye the , bhool gaye wo chashme waala photo
Everything seems impossible till its done--Nelson Mandela https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xpressionism/238984152788657
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...