What is the minimum eligibility and criteria for BE in Sir M Vishweshwaraya Institute of Technology?
· Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics and Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Electronics as optional subjects and with English as one of the languages of study along with minimum aggregate of 45% in optional subjects
• B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering,
• B.E in Mechanical Engineering,
• B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
• B.E in Information Science and Engineering,
• B.E in Computer Science and Engineering
• B.E in Civil Engineering,
• B.E in Biotechnology
• B.E in Telecommunication Engineering,
Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology Placement Cell Roles & Responsibility
· Orientation programmes for First Semester students.
· Semester-wise training programme in Personal Grooming and Total Personality Development.
· Extensive training programme under focused attention scheme for Pre-final and Final Semester students.
· Conducting Mock/Simulated exercises on continuous basis for Pre-final and Final Semester students in Aptitude, Technical Skills and HR interviews.
· Company-specific training on the format of the interview, viz. Aptitude, Group Discussion and General/Technical interview.
· Batch-wise counseling of students on career-related problems on daily basis.
· Pre-placement training for PG students (MBA, MCA, M.Tech.) in needed skills, leadership and managerial styles.
· Conduct of seminars on Personality Development and on Higher Educational Prospects on regular basis by inviting eminent consultants from reputed agencies.
Call: 7676080008 For BE| B.TECH admission guidance in SIR MVIT Bangalore