760(Q-51,V-41)-Impossible means I am Possible

16 Posts  ·  24 Users
About this group
It's been a few days that I took the GMAT and I thought that I will share my experience with the PG community too because it was through this community that I first took the first baby steps into the MBA world. Now that the GMAT journey is ov...
Page 1 of 2
@hemant02
Did you see those fully underline type of questions on the GMAT ? I'm really scared of tackling those questions and need a strategy
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@hemant02 said:
Great advice. This especially happens in case of assumptions questions where we tend to miss out on info easily
It happens in reading comprehension also quite often with me..sometimes i miss a word and end up marking a wrong option even when i'd have understood the passage properly
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Akki25 said:
Yes very true. Miss a couple of words in a CR question and chances are good that you would have interpreted it in a totally differently way so paying close attention is important
Great advice. This especially happens in case of assumptions questions where we tend to miss out on info easily
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Charuj said:
@mariner25@mariner25@mariner25Hi Ancient Mariner, I believe you are skimming the CR stem instead of reading it properlyYou need to take time in reading the question stem in CR, it is not the same as RC where you quickly read the passage
Yes very true. Miss a couple of words in a CR question and chances are good that you would have interpreted it in a totally differently way so paying close attention is important
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@INSEADchaser said:
Thanks. One last question. Where do I purchase the SC Grail 3rd edition & CR Grail from ? Can't purchase it from amazon as I live in India and the books are not available on Flipkart
It needs to be purchased from the aristotleprep website itself...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@unclesam2013 said:
No, I didn't join any coaching. I spent around 20-30 per week. Focused on verbal mostly.
Thanks. One last question. Where do I purchase the SC Grail 3rd edition & CR Grail from ? Can't purchase it from amazon as I live in India and the books are not available on Flipkart
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

heartiest congratulations on the splendid score man.

What are the schools which you are applying to apart from INSEAD ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@INSEADchaser said:
Congrats on the great score. What was your studying strategy ?And did you join any coaching ?
No, I didn't join any coaching. I spent around 20-30 per week. Focused on verbal mostly.
Where there's a will, there's a way!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@unclesam2013 you could have shared it in any exiting thread ..
refrain from making new threads when there is already one.
ATB
Regards

NIA Pune 2014-16
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@mariner25 @mariner25 @mariner25
Hi Ancient Mariner, I believe you are skimming the CR stem instead of reading it properly
You need to take time in reading the question stem in CR, it is not the same as RC where you quickly read the passage

Love and Resistance, Passionate Existence
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...