730 ( Q 50 V 40) - Which Schools?

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
I recently prepared for 2-3 weeks. Most of the struggle was to sit in one place and study. I couldnt take more than 1 mock test, as I couldnt sit more than 2 hours at one place. This might seem like a stupid reason for a lot, but well , its not fo...
Page 1 of 1

Dear Tinkster,

First of all, congratulations with your GMAT score. You have done really well.

Secondly, I would like to ask what kind of course are you looking for and what countries do you find as your preference?

I think you have done well already and can get admission into the school with this GMAT score, however you would need to show the scores from your previous university degree, TOEFL, provide your profile and other details, such as recommendations, achievements, pass interview et cetera. So it is best for you, I believe, to start focusing on the precise course and university and look at the other requirements you would have to fulfill. For example in our Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, we would ask you to provide all the mentioned documents and pass the interview and only then could note on your chances. If you are looking for scholarship, GMAT is already looking quite good, but the other scores would be also important. More or less the same system is valid for other B-schools too.

Wishing you best of luck!

Inga
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management http://www.frankfurt-school.de/content/de
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I recently prepared for 2-3 weeks. Most of the struggle was to sit in one place and study. I couldnt take more than 1 mock test, as I couldnt sit more than 2 hours at one place. This might seem like a stupid reason for a lot, but well , its not for me :)

Coming to the point, I scored 730. Q 50, V 40.
I am a btech from IITM , with the worst passsing out CPI(percentage).
I have close to 6 years exp in Consulting/Analytics - Pretty good experience for MBA , I think.Details on this later.

What are the schools I should be looking at?

Should I retake the GMAT as I feel I can improve my verbal score? Also, can I ditch the second score if its less than this?

TIA

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...