Tuesday = Math day 😃 and here are the questions.....
1. A man travels for 5 hours 15 min. If he covers first half of the journey at 60 kmph and the rest at 45 kmph. Find the total distance travelled by him.
2. Walkin at 3/4 of his usual speed, a man is late by 2 1/2 hours. Find the usual time.
3. A boy walks at 4 kmph and reaches his school 5 minutes late. Next day he walks at 5 kmph and starts at the same time, reaches his school 10 minutes early. How far is the school from his house?
4. A train starts from Delhi with a certain no. of passengers. At Ghaziabad 110 got down and 100 get in. At Aligarh 50% get down and 25 get in. At Kanpur half of them get down and 50 get in. When the train leaves Kanour there are 200 passengers. How many boarded the train at Delhi?
5. A person has to make a journey of 72 km. He rides a cycle at 12 kmph. After going a certain distance, the cycle got punctured and he walks the remaining distance at 4.5 kmph. Where did the cycle get punctured if the total time taken for the journey was 8.5 hours ?
Sorry guys.. needed a break coz i'd been working fr a long tym..... now fresh and all set to get started again... So gonna start posting ques from today :)
Quants time !!
1. The circumference of a circle is twice the perimeter of a rectangle. Area of the circle is 5544 sq cm. What is the area of the rectangle if the length of the rectangle is 40 cm?
2. Rita's present age is four times her daughter's present age and two - third of her mother's present age. The total of the present ages of all of them is 154 years. What is the difference between Rita's present age and Rita's mother's present age?
3. If 25% of 3/7 of 26% of a number is 136.5, what is the number?
4. The ratio between the speed of a truck, car and train is 3 : 8 : 12 respectively. The car is uniformly moving and covers a distance of 1040 km in 13 hours. What is the average speed of the truck and the train together?
5. Ram purchased an for Rs. 45000 and sold it at a loss of 10%. From that amount he purchased another item ans sold it a gain of 15%. What is his overall gain / loss in the whole deal?
Today's GK friends,
1. What is the India's 1st comprehensive adolescent health program launched?
2. World Bank has decided to provide $500 million loan for water supply and sanitation projects in the rural areas of which states?
3. Name the hydroelectric power project in Arunachal Pradesh.
4. Who was awarded the Pravasi Bharatiya Samman for Public Service?
5. Which is the India's first Beyond Visual Range (BVR) Air-to-Air missile which was successfully test fired recently?
5. Process by which a product is branded is called,
4. Demand based pricing is,
3. Selling the same product at different rate is known as,
2. Standardization is related to,
Market research is done for what purpose?
Hey guys Thursday is MARKETING day...
Here are my share of 5 questions