[6th Anniv Celebrations] PG to SHUT DOWN on Sep 02, 2008...........Suppose

15 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
CHILLAX......... :: RELAX.............. :: I know this is not your idea for the Anniversary Celebrations BUT then, aren't we * :: "Insanely Different" :: * If its expected...It ain't us... :: The funda is simple. Let your tho...
Page 1 of 2
3) I'll be able to talk to the XL ki kudiyaan more often.

At least you will have something good to look forwrd for incas PG closes
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Puys,

One of the most difficult question to answer i guess as most of us since coming to the website hasnt even imagine a world without it

If i can become so addicted in 4 months what about teh people who are here for more than 1 or 2 years

Not only CAT but other issues u will always find some one with same issue even more severre than yours ...
And level of cooperation and helping hands are countless ....

Inspiring stories of IIM converters and lot of sprited persons gives a feel of connected with the virtual world of CAT Aspirant in the IIMs..

Well what will i do then :

1. start studying from the materials given by IMS in the office itself well a difficult one as chances of getting kicked back are huge

2. My dream of getting the status of addicted pagal will remain a dream forever.

3. No Thanks to Gals although there are too few to count and no groans to newbies..

4. The most happiest person in that case would be my Manager i guess as i would atleast try to complete the task assigned

But please don't do all this... Its very difficult to live in a world without PG

PG shoutdown. :confused:

1. I will sleep in office.

2. My cubical partner will miss the smiley. :biggrin:

3. My PM will be happy as I will be doing work on time. :yell:

4. Will miss a lot of people. :|

5. Will miss lots of threads 😞 PJ thread, Movie Review & other insane things out there....

6. Yeh smileys...... :puppydog: :eyepop: :new_ukliam2: How will I get these smilieys :icon_cry:

7. SB. 😞 I still have have a hope that in some near future it will start.

kahaan jau main.....kya karun main..... :banghead:

Was that a nightmare ? :sarcasm:

P.S. I will copy all the threads before it shuts down. :gunsmilie:

Just a clarifiacation..

PS- Global warming

Global warming is not what you think it is, mooty :biggrin: We won't win :sly:

sumitrocks Says
I'll have to make a new gtalk ID to restrict all the people who ping despite the red light.

I wonder who treads the red light area ? :innocent:

PG shut down :

Mera kya hoga

1) No Sachin thread , which has been a major contributor to my post count... errrrr..... :

2) My internet bill will be reduced by more than half (YES i surf PG only most of the time :sly:)

3) I don't have to see crazy AIMCAT scores anymore, like 192 out of 300

4) No more warnings and bans 😛 😛

Cheers..

PS- Global warming

well.. it's the toughest question to answer...

even to those of QQAD's...

i had been on PG for about a month....

and i feel that i was always here......

On this forum .. i learnt what is life beyond CAT....

those inspiring stories of IIM converters... and lot of sprited persons gives me a feeling of virtual classroom while sitting in office..

my lyf now seems incomplete widout it ( although no gals yet 😞 😞 }...

well what will i do :

1. start studying from the materials given by TIME...

2. flood my posts to become an addicted pagal..

3. stop searching proxies to open PG

4. keep copy for all the posts which i written or liked...

because once a puy... is always a puy...

Well, it sure would have a massive impact on my life. Listing below some of the first few things that come to mind:

1) XLRI's net speed will increase drastically, coz I won't be clogging up bandwidth by visiting PG hundreds of times a day. :neutral:
2) My group members will stop cursing me coz I'll probably be useful and productive for a change.
3) I'll be able to talk to the XL ki kudiyaan more often.
4) I'll have to make a new gtalk ID to restrict all the people who ping despite the red light. :sneaky:
5) 'Global warming' will probably decrease. :biggrin: (In case this point is beyond your radar, please let it go. For fear of further contributing to global warming, I cannot elaborate. 😉 )

The following things are very sure to happen to me----

1: I will have to think of opening some other web page once I sit inside my cubicle.........The first three websites I open within milliseconds of each other are orkut, time4education and pagalguy.......(not necessarily in that order....)

2: I will have to shun my idea of being a hardcore pagal and higher..........

3: I will have no one to fall back upon whenever my mock scores go to abysmal levels......I would have no one congratulating me when I score well in the mocks....

4: The posting of scores every week and comparison of standings will stop.......

5: I will miss the "PG Premier League Heroes of the IIMB Soil" thread a lot..........love all the puys thr........

6: I will miss the support system and instant query resolution a lot.......

7: Believe me it will be a huuuugeeeee void during my MBA preps........

How will the it affect me:

1. My inbox will be less flooded with notifications for bad post or PM

2. No users to be banned.:new_ukliam2:

3. Will miss my job as induction officer of newbees (no Introduction thread).

4. Wont be able to check out movie reviews.

5. Will miss the placement reports of B-schools.

6. Will miss the clones and Spammers.:2gunfire:

7. In office, no gtalk/orkut, so would have to register with rival sites or may be time has come to register at Shaadi.com. Who knows, if I do well, may become moderator there as well.;)

8. Most important to me, will miss making new friends.:huh:
As Apurv had quoted somewhere: We may agree/disagree with each other, but we can still continue to be good friends.

Afterall, PG is a big family.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

It's hard enough to live without SB.. but no PG :shocked:

Anyways, number 1 on my speed dials is PG.com.. i'll not change it for a while.. till it actually sinks in. :|

I'll try to help in any which way possible to avert the situation.

As far as spending the last 5-6 days is concerned.. let's just say.. 1 out of my 3 wishes* might come true.

*Wishes

1) Meeting Kate Hudson.
2) Watching a Barcelona v Arsenal, UCL final at Old Trafford
3) :lookround: psst.. :whispers: Becoming a certified pagal