560 V-25 Q-43, Please Help.

2 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
Today I took my GMAT and got the biggest shock of my life. I m feeling very low and looking for help on how can I reach to 750. Verbal has been my weak as well as inconsistent section but in Quant. my score's have ranged between 44(on a reall...
Page 1 of 1

hi,
this thread may help you.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/low-gmat-scores-find-help-here-25029450

have a look at the existing posts and then post your query.

www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Today I took my GMAT and got the biggest shock of my life. I m feeling very low and looking for help on how can I reach to 750.

Verbal has been my weak as well as inconsistent section but in Quant. my score's have ranged between 44(on a really bad day) and 49 in the mocks, but today when I was giving my test a very unusual thing happened. I want to share with all of you here- when I took the break after my AWA and when I started the QUANT. section somehow I got into Panick mode. Though in my last many mocks I have scored well between 47 and 49 and with similar problems coming in actual GMAT instead of solving it, I became clock paranoid, my mind was just not working. I was getting stuck on the ordinary problems and in the end I had to guess 8-9 questions, I completely messed up with my Quant section.

In GMAT, I got 25 again I was not able to attend 10-11 questions with real activeness due to less time. Verbal has been a mystery for me since day 1. I have been really inconsistent with this section. The max. I have scored in mocks is 34. So, I was really hoping for a not more than this in the actual one but now that I have been literally stabbed in the middle of my heart by the GMAT, I think its high time I work hard to increase the Verbal to 40+.

I m really struggling with my SC. I want to restart my preparation for SC, how to improve the SC accuracy and speed. I know if I can do well here each SC question can be done correctly in an avg. time of 1.5mins.

One major problem, which I have been suffering is RC. Somehow, I m not reading the passage very actively because of the fear of losing a lot of time while reading, as a result I suffer on accuracy. I need help in two things in RC- how can I increase my reading speed what I mean is ACTIVE reading speed. Also, from where should I practice the RC?

I would also need your help in understanding how can I reduce my nervousness and panic attacks, do I need to practice mock again and again? What should I do?

Kindly, help. I m too desperate for a 700+ and now that I have already made a blunder I want to score no less than 750.

With Kind Regards
Viv
:oops:

www.studymbaingermany.com
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.