500 in GMAT prep. 3 days left. Is it better to RESCHEDULE GMAT EXAM!!! Help me pls?

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi, I have studied for the last 1 month intensively(took leave for a month in office) and yet my scores are not upto the mark. My parents, friends and girl friend are having high hopes on me to clear this exam with high scores. But with current ...
Page 1 of 1

If you strongly feel you are not prepared then cancel it. Sorry for the late reply...I guess you have made your choice.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi,
I have studied for the last 1 month intensively(took leave for a month in office) and yet my scores are not upto the mark. My parents, friends and girl friend are having high hopes on me to clear this exam with high scores. But with current GMAT prep score, I don't stand a chance.

I can't even ask this to any of my close ones as they will say do an honest attempt. But that doesn't suit practical situation. Besides a tonne of luck nothing is going to get me even past 650 when my current score is 500. I have exam 3 days from now and making it through is humanly not possible.

Though i know that i have to cancel, but is there any thing else that can be done besides re-scheduling?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.