5 MBA exams all over india for this year....

8 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
i just saw this in indiatimes......have a look at it..... http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/745859.cms sunil
Page 1 of 1

Just hoping tht this time the picture is clear well in advance... n u dont hv fiascos tht happened last yr like the cases of SIBM, Bharathidasan n Welingkar's...

I for one, wud never hv applied to SIBM, had it been known tht they wud align with ATMA...

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Any clue as to what will happen to institutes likes IIFT, FMS ? Will they be allowed to hold their own tests or will it be thru CAT this year ?

GM

only institutes who are autonomus universities can held their exams........... thats wt i heard........ others have to join with some test............... hope it answer ur question

lokesh

Any clue as to what will happen to institutes likes IIFT, FMS ? Will they be allowed to hold their own tests or will it be thru CAT this year ?

GM

though i dont think financial expenses of aspirants will lower due to this new system
lokesh

True... in fact, this will provide instts an opportunity to earn more, as their expenses will cut down...

gr8 idea buck.............. but the one which will never work out ............... i dont think institute will like this idea.............. after all they wont be able to earn huge amounts.............. more over things will change that much with 5 exams.......... i mean main exam is cat............ and in main ivy league institute there wont be much difference............ things might be different for play safe and lesser institute though........ lets see what happen .......... though i dont think financial expenses of aspirants will lower due to this new system

lokesh

IMHO, there shud be such a ruling as... u need to apply to individual institutes (on the basis of ur CAT/XAT/wotever scores), only upon receiving the test scores/percentiles, the way things are carried out under JMET... 'cos the presently prevalent system leads to humongous amounts being spent on applications to institutes u wont b applying once u know the test scores/percentiles...

Its just the insecurity factor, or may b the luck factor which leads to ppl over-applying... n the mercenary institutes r just cashing in on candidates' lack of awareness of self-worth... or tht 'y take chance?' approach...

Hey modz... isnt this issue worthy of being another independent thread... was thinking abt this since looooong, but didnt want it to get locked 😞

Still to early to say anything...
And wud be interesting to see to which entrance exams do the good colleges get them selves connected..There are so many papers... CAT MAT XAT JMET SCMHRD NMAT WAT CET MPMZ IIFT FMSand what not...
Goood if they get trimmed..
But the pressure in the 5 exams will increase.. :shock:

i just saw this in indiatimes......have a look at it.....

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/745859.cms

sunil