4th Dec ~~ Budday budday Nikker aka Half pant :P aka nikhilkulk

55 Posts  ·  63 Users
About this group
Budday budday Nikker :: aka Chaddi :: aka Half-pant :: :: aka whatever else that u wana address him by. :: :: :: On this spcl day of yours, wana wish u the bestEST of luck:) Agla CAT jo aap poori preparations ke saath karne wale...
Page 1 of 6
Saale chaddi ...Jhooth bole, cobra kaate...

Sabse pehle, much before 0000 hrs, maine tujhe wish kiya tha ...Not some1 else...

Either acknowledge that, or I want my 2 bucks (spent on that sms) back

Oh Sorry 😁 Actually Sahi to bola na.... technically Ali was the first person to wish me on 4th December. You wished me on 3rd 😉 So yes you were actually the first person to wish me this year. No wait one of my friends messaged me one week back due to some misinterpretation of orkut 😐 So that means you were the first and only person to wish me on 3rd December

Gussa kyo hota hai yaar.... I know you were so eager that you could not wait till midnight 😃 Teri saari bhavnaye mujh tak pahunch gayi. maine pehle hi bola tha na ki words will not do justice to my feelings..... Phir bhi tu shabdo ke jaal me atak gaya

tension Na le.... Just Chill Chill...... Just Chill

Sachin rocks Smriti Rocks Federer rocks Mohanlal sucks
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Saale chaddi ...Jhooth bole, cobra kaate...

Sabse pehle, much before 0000 hrs, maine tujhe wish kiya tha ...Not some1 else...

Either acknowledge that, or I want my 2 bucks (spent on that sms) back

What do I say! I am seriously at the loss of words here.... 😃 One of the few moments when words will definitely fail to convey the message that comes straight from the heart. But words are all that we have.... So words it will be....
This has been a pant-ing birthday indeed Its been almost one year that I have been active on the forum. Although my joining date may show up as *Jul 2005*, I actually started frequenting this place post-CAT last year. Last year I had received a couple of PMs wishing me birthday, and this year a full-fledged exclusive thread. It feels real good.. really 😃 This place has touched my life in more ways then one.... I feel I have grown so much as a person (not in terms of physical dimensions ) in the last one year and all the credit goes to PG. The wonderful friends that I have made through this place are irreplaceable. Oh Back to the birthday thread

Here goes the individual messages for all the wonderful people (In the order of appearance on this thread )

live_n_let_live99 :Nandi Brij for starting the thread Thank You for that wonderful ode too May you get into your favourite Mumbai B-school this year Someday I will call you at 2 am So keep that cell phone on

curtz-imi : Dhanyabad curtzie Kal main full pant pehenke aaya tha sacchi. 😛

richa bhatia : Dhanyawad chicha charidabadi Enjoy your stay in the Indian It Industry and help it to grow din dugani raat chaugani

rmbt : Thanks Pal

Digital_Saint Dhannvaad Ashish bhai for that wonderful poster ANd yes your accent sounds a mixture of haryanwi and delhi. Maano Ya na Maano. Agle saal Pune aa jaaoo Khub masti karenge Thanks for the call

Uptowngal : Thanks a lot Priya May you have all the success in life. Haan aur apne saans ka thikse khayal rakhna..... zyada Balaji serials mat dekhna 😛

mansoor316 : Shukriya Janaab Pune me aa jaoo. Pura din FC Dorabjee Deccan Camp ghoomenge Kabhi tum hume treat dena kabhi hum tumhe treat denge

chuck_gopal : Thank you for those kind words Valarey Nanhi There will be a day when I will get down to write a testimonial for you I promise And yes rock-on for MICA dude.. Will be better for me if you get int oMICA rather than SIBM. Would have to tolerate those PJ's a lot lesser Thanks for the call Pal

j0 : Thank You Johan Nanni Carry on the good work bro . And yes who fears the chucker..... two cakes were gulped down yesterday with innate ease

rani_das : Thanka for that wonderful elephantwa Thank You for singing late at night Thank You for being a wonderful person Thank You for anything and everything Aur Haan Tension lene ka nahi.. Main Hoo na

TECHNORENGIT :Thanks a lot pal By the way its nikkerwa not nikkerwalaaa But Thanks again

shrutz : Thank You Shruti, the one and only one

anandv : Thank You vaidya saheb.... Lucknow ke nawaab ne hume wish kiya :wow:

warrior : Thank You Nitin We will definitely meet now and then Thanks for the wonderful poster

aditi_s : Thank You O flying Queen Eagerly awaiting countless rhyming sessions over the year

siddhesh_j : Mandal aaple aabhari aahe Sid May you have all the success in the coming year

ninja_talli : Thank You Niranjan Best joke on the thread... Party in Le Meridien Teri treat at Le Meridien ke baajuwaali chai ke tapri fix

mituag : Dhanyawad mituag Aapko dher saari shubhkamnaye for a bright future

ohmygoditsali : Thank you You were the first person to wish me on my birthday exact at 12 Fantasies Teri treat pakki... Maine teri biryani khayi hai. tujhse biryanihalali karunga :p

amitnsitian : Thank You Amit May you have all the luck in everything.... chahe wo CAT ho ya GMAT ya aur kuch

lehmanbrothershereicome: Thank You lehmendy May you meet your long-lost kumbh ke mele me bichde hue lehman brothers soon Thanks a lot to both Pendyal and Pooja

meenaxi : Thank You meenu Yes Your marathi is improving by the day. Nearing perfection almost Best wishes from the bottom of my heart for the exams coming up... Thanks A Lot again

nairpraveenk: Thanks A Lot Pal

anarchy: Thanks a lot for the wishes.... May god shower his blessings on you in the first week of Jan

rosh! :Thanks a lot Roshi Agle Saal CAT Thanks A Lot

sid_dharth : Thanks a Lot Sid Keep On Rocking

Francesco CATtie : Dhanyavaadaalu Annai Thanks for those wonderful chaddis Dont SAP too much energy in the resort

grondmaster : Thanks a lot Harshal Five-Point Wishes :wow: Le Meridien for the second time Le MEridien to nahi par teri treat pakki hai

Mahip: Thanks A lot MAy you have all the luck in the exams coming up

soumya_mty: Thanks A Lot Soumya

candybean$$$$ : Thanks A Lot Khushboo 😁 Seriously Seriously great job Like I told you that day itself word fail me to thank you for that post 😃 But Thnaks is all I got. SO Thank You from the bottom of my heart.... 😃 May you do well in SNAP and then come to Pune Thank You again

BUGS BUNNY: Thanks a lot Arvind Once again great post full of pants
You have naan-sense I have sense of humour. One and the same thing Thanks a lot agin and Thanks for the call

aspire: Thanks a lot Shailesh

amar_kashyap: Thanks a lot Amar bro Life... Living.... Thanks A Lot for everything 😉

smilingtears: Thanks a lot Sunila for that wonderful poem Aa raha hoon tumhare competition me agle saal CAT me.... Tayyar rehna Thanks a lot

payl_d: Thanks A lot Payal The wonderful oha carrier of PG 😁 May you have all the luck in all the exams coming up Thanks for calling up as well

LongShot: Thanks A Lot Punit Humari to bas yehi kamna hai ki aapki aur humari kamna ek na ho 😛 Thanks a lot again

Neelabh Verma: Thanks A Lot Neel Ab to zarur party hogi.... Tumhara placement ho gaya humaara birthday ho gaya. Jam ke party karenge Thanks a Lot again

goyal_saurav: Thanks a lot Saurav

ishacool: Thanks a lot Isha May you get into a B-School of your choice this year

neena_772: Thanks a Lot Maitrayee I hope I got the spelling right

Apurv: Thanks A Lot Apurv Pune me aanewaala koi bhi niraash nahi hoga mera waada hain Thanks a lot for everything

princeparas: Thanks a Lot Paraswa Humaari duaaen sada aapke saath hain

reachmonil: Thanks a lot Monil May you reach out to your favourite B-School this year

Govi: Thanks A Lot Sachin All The Best for your Big Exam in Jan Thanks for the call

Jackal: Thanks a lot Puneet may you have all the success in your endeavour

Shankx23: Thanks a lot Shankar

DestinationIIMs: Thanks a lot May you reach your destination this year

anupam will return: Thanks a lot Anupam

Many Happy returns of the ay dude, 😃 have a great year ahead!

Happy brithday dude......
have a rocking yr ahead!!!!

Hey..Wish U a very HappY bday!!

Cheers
Shankar
PGDM_II

happy budday nikkerwa....
keep hvin fun... n rock on...

happy birthday bro

Hope you had a blast have a great year ahead

Happy Buday, Nikker!!

Have a blast and a Fab year ahead!!

Itne saare copy-paste jobs :wow: :|
Well i am totally pissed wid copy pasting for the last 1.5 yrs...so abhi yahan pe original thoughts

Neelabh

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

This from the guy who says MBA = Ctrl C + Ctrl V...

Regards,
Grondmaster

PS: Main kiski baat kar raha huun???? Pata karo sab log. - Gronde