4 exams in 1 day. Is this legal?

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Admins and Mods, I am new with this forum, so I tried to go through the search option to find out whether there are any exam rules and regulations stated on PG regarding semester exams in a B-School. My question is does AICTE allow a B-s...
Page 1 of 1

Admins and Mods,

I am new with this forum, so I tried to go through the search option to find out whether there are any exam rules and regulations stated on PG regarding semester exams in a B-School.

My question is does AICTE allow a B-school to undertake 3 or 4 exams i.e exams of 3-4 PGDM subjects in a single day and then exams of other 3-4 subjects the next day, each exam of 3 hours. No holidays in between.

I am asking this because the same is happening in my B-school, which we are not pre-informed during the admission process nor in the brochure it was anywhere mentioned that examination will be held in such a fashion, while we have to appear in exam for 3-4 subjects in a single day.

If there is a mixed crowd of students, where some students are excellent while some may be mere average, the average students are likely to suffer in such an examination system as the chances of getting a backlog increase.

No where during the admission process we were informed or in the brochure it was mentioned that exams could be held in such a fashion, if so, I'd have opted for other B-school.

The exams are the final exams of 2nd semester and the institute is AICTE approved.

Please guide me what should I do?

Regards.

P.S - My B-school (I purposely have not mentioned the name) is not a top level b-school where only students with higher percentiles and job ex. are selected. If students are expected to give more efforts, they would have been to IIM, not here.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...