[30th Jan] Yuppy Budday BUGS BUNNY aka Gajar joos supplier aka Arvind

68 Posts  ·  62 Users
About this group
Hey buddy... Wish you many many happy returns of the day Have a wonderful year ahead... :: :: :: May you get all you desire and yeah convert those calls :: :: Wish you a rocking year ahead.... :: :: :: PS : Dek...
Page 1 of 7

@wabbitwa

Mhora Comp kappot hone vaaste apun wish nahi kar paayi 😞 :(
Yappy budday Re

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Many happy returns of the day O Hopper Supreme!!!

May your teeth grow longer still :)

Where hast thou been, O Reincarnated Flame Thrower?

Thou hast all but disappeared from the forums... And now you return, out of the blue...

Regards,
Grondmaster

Many happy returns of the day O Hopper Supreme!!!

May your teeth grow longer still 😃

Don't grow up!

Oye Bunny Happy B'day, belated wala Gyaan baant-te raho.;)Rock on!

Mai bhi late :wow:

Par mai toh personally milne aaya tha :D

Aur Treat sirf mujhe mili

HAPPY BUDDAY

Pardon this fool!! plz!!!

But before that accept my heartiest wishes " HiPPiE B'DiE" .....
And Thnx for being what you are ...
AK.

amarwa.....Late sahi but wish to wish hi hua na :D
Thank you :D

Thank you thePartner :D

-
Bugs

Pardon this fool!! plz!!!

But before that accept my heartiest wishes " HiPPiE B'DiE" .....
And Thnx for being what you are ...
AK.

Happy birthday Gajar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitu 😁 Thanks for opening a thread for my budday. Aur haan bilkul theek likha hai tumne 😉 treat pukki :thumbsup:

Roshi 😁 thankoobut vehlapanti to janm sidh adhikaar hai. B School jaane ke baad bhi nahi chodoonga

Amrutesh..tumne manga gajar joos to how could I refuse :biggrin: ee liyo :drinking: and thankoo :D

FC a.k.a. SAPper I have managed to rope in the models to become air hostesses for WabbitAir 😁 You might as well close down AirBullet. Ab nahi chalegi tumhari airlines Thankoo for the phone call ;)

Vishu Yeah batchmate banna tha but koi baat nahi. Party jab chahe le lena ;)

Thanks vikram and keep walking into SB with those great entry lines

Thanks siddhesh. Party to tumhari bhi due hai Aur mera naam nahi maloom tha tumko :shocked:

Thankoo sozzled ninja talli raho :drinking: mast jiyo

Thankoo ali 😁 and thankoo for the phone call. Bus kabhi gaana suna dena yaar Himesh kaek yehi tamanna adhoori reh gayi hai

Thanks sid_darth 😁 , Consti 😁 aspire 😁 (even if it was your first try was pretty good :thumbsup: )

Halfpant 😁 Apun to rahega hi SB pe fikar not Hope your instincts turn out to be right ;):biggrin: Thank you for the phone call

Thanks HarshaRocks :D, JourneytotheIIM :D, Neo :D,

Mahip :thumbsup: great work and I really do hope that I find lola

Thanks anand :D, nuisance :D, Mridul :D, warrior :D, anarchy :D, krishanu :D, pooja :D.

DMA Controller nanri ;)

Thank you Panky82 😁 amanonArun :D

Candy :biggrin::D Thanks a lot is all I can say. Thank you 😁 and you won't ever need an appointment to meet Baba Bugsnath for unsolicited gyaan 😉

Thank you Rince :D, shake her :D, maverick_rahul :D, Apurv :D, grond 😁 (what naan-sense I say ), soumya :D

Eccentric 😁 thank you. Been a long time buddy, where are you these days? Still enjoying in office?

Thank you Plumber :D, Neelabh :D

Thank you payal 😁 but gajar joos ab nahi milega tumko no call no joos

Thank you amit :D, vip :D, ishaji :biggrin:, soamaansh :D, Vishnu :D, meenaxi :D, aditi :D, maxwriter :D,

Goball 😁 what a wish it was For the benefit of everyone
Chuck calls me up and says "Saale, its your budday " and I was :wow::shocked::rockedov:

Thank you ashish 😁 monil 😁 (bijiness partner ;) ) Shankx 😁 PG :D

Aunty koi baat nahi..wish hi kaafi tha..Images ke sath popat hui gava to kya hua 😉 Thank you :D

Thanks tanveer :D
Bluffu :drinking::D thank you

Nikkerthanks once again 😁 great job :thumbsup:

Thank You revant 😁 UTG better late than never ;) thank you :D

-
Bugs

And the most smilies in one post award goes to...
A Mallu Accent is just a Hyundai made in Kerala. http://www.facebook.com/ChucksComicsAndStuff

Mitu 😁 Thanks for opening a thread for my budday. Aur haan bilkul theek likha hai tumne 😉 treat pukki :thumbsup:

Roshi 😁 thankoobut vehlapanti to janm sidh adhikaar hai. B School jaane ke baad bhi nahi chodoonga

Amrutesh..tumne manga gajar joos to how could I refuse :biggrin: ee liyo :drinking: and thankoo :D

FC a.k.a. SAPper I have managed to rope in the models to become air hostesses for WabbitAir 😁 You might as well close down AirBullet. Ab nahi chalegi tumhari airlines Thankoo for the phone call ;)

Vishu Yeah batchmate banna tha but koi baat nahi. Party jab chahe le lena ;)

Thanks vikram and keep walking into SB with those great entry lines

Thanks siddhesh. Party to tumhari bhi due hai Aur mera naam nahi maloom tha tumko :shocked:

Thankoo sozzled ninja talli raho :drinking: mast jiyo

Thankoo ali 😁 and thankoo for the phone call. Bus kabhi gaana suna dena yaar Himesh kaek yehi tamanna adhoori reh gayi hai

Thanks sid_darth 😁 , Consti 😁 aspire 😁 (even if it was your first try was pretty good :thumbsup: )

Halfpant 😁 Apun to rahega hi SB pe fikar not Hope your instincts turn out to be right ;):biggrin: Thank you for the phone call

Thanks HarshaRocks :D, JourneytotheIIM :D, Neo :D,

Mahip :thumbsup: great work and I really do hope that I find lola

Thanks anand :D, nuisance :D, Mridul :D, warrior :D, anarchy :D, krishanu :D, pooja :D.

DMA Controller nanri ;)

Thank you Panky82 😁 amanonArun :D

Candy :biggrin::D Thanks a lot is all I can say. Thank you 😁 and you won't ever need an appointment to meet Baba Bugsnath for unsolicited gyaan 😉

Thank you Rince :D, shake her :D, maverick_rahul :D, Apurv :D, grond 😁 (what naan-sense I say ), soumya :D

Eccentric 😁 thank you. Been a long time buddy, where are you these days? Still enjoying in office?

Thank you Plumber :D, Neelabh :D

Thank you payal 😁 but gajar joos ab nahi milega tumko no call no joos

Thank you amit :D, vip :D, ishaji :biggrin:, soamaansh :D, Vishnu :D, meenaxi :D, aditi :D, maxwriter :D,

Goball 😁 what a wish it was For the benefit of everyone
Chuck calls me up and says "Saale, its your budday " and I was :wow::shocked::rockedov:

Thank you ashish 😁 monil 😁 (bijiness partner ;) ) Shankx 😁 PG :D

Aunty koi baat nahi..wish hi kaafi tha..Images ke sath popat hui gava to kya hua 😉 Thank you :D

Thanks tanveer :D
Bluffu :drinking::D thank you

Nikkerthanks once again 😁 great job :thumbsup:

Thank You revant 😁 UTG better late than never ;) thank you :D

-
Bugs