SSC CGL 2016 30 NOV key corrections

83 Posts  ·  46 Users
About this group

a a a a a a

Page 1 of 9

Anyone contacting SSC for Question number 77? I have written a grievance to regional director and tried calling. Please try and do your best too, in this competition even one mark can make or break your final post.

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
sudeeppatro1
@sudeeppatro1  ·  2,210 karma

http://ssc.nic.in/ isme commission section main CONTACT US hai. It has all details. mail likh dena saying how important 2.5 marks are for candidates like us. I will also call tomorrow morning.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sudeeppatro1
@sudeeppatro1  ·  2,210 karma

@rahuljain111292 Bhai fb pe kahan? Who will check there?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Maths me que 94 was right or wrong? Height and distance wala..

rj
11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
rahuljain111292
@rahuljain111292  ·  225 karma

Kitne marks h tumhare?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sachinparwate
@sachinparwate  ·  193 karma

Bc 2 hi marks badhe..jabhi 50 n 77 sure wrong the

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any news about marks increase?

rj
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If SSC considers all the likely English representations we sent, it is going to be big surge in marks for ones who got it right. We found at least 4-5 definite ones and another 5 doubtful cases. I just wish at end we had some way to find out which challenges were accepted and key altered. No option but to wait and watch now.

2 likes2 comments
chaitanyashashu
@chaitanyashashu  ·  146 karma

I hope the same. Hope we get what we wanted to. All the best guys.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rahuljain111292
@rahuljain111292  ·  225 karma

Yaa...6 were definite ones in english...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Because we have all submitted the obvious corrections, I urge the ones who are submitting now to submit the ones which are 50:50. We can maximize our chances to alter the key. The obvious ones we have covered already.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Qid 30709 ssc wrong Withina stone's throw is used with "of" and at a stone's throw is used with "from" . see http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/within+a+stone's+throw

2 likes5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
AiIIIMs
@AiIIIMs  ·  408 karma

@vikas.yadav519 lol i was saying that in my challenge i gave your reason and source given by you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vikas.yadav519
@vikas.yadav519  ·  43 karma

Ok...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This is understandable because both the nation and the family are social relations of________.                 Options:
1) family
2) bonding
3) kinship
4) acquaintance    

Correct Answer: bonding  

Candidate Answer: Kinship

is the ssc key fine here ?  

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
rknaik4124
@rknaik4124  ·  25 karma

I challenged it based on a book "nationalism" by Oxford publication.. same passage in 3rd chapter

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
khyati2k7
@khyati2k7  ·  0 karma

Yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Submitted challenges for:

QID 3050, 3077, 3098.

QID 30650, 30730, 30741, 30771, 30773, 30775, 30778.

₹1008.5 wasted.

*sigh*

Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. Carol Burnett
4 likes2 comments
AiIIIMs
@AiIIIMs  ·  408 karma

@flight1212 30775 me kon sa option correct lagaya ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
flight1212
@flight1212  ·  919 karma

2nd option. All other options are eliminated.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

QID : 3050 

Here the number of years Compound interest and Simple interest is calculated is not given. The answer given comes when number of years is assumed as 2. Such assumtions can't be made in exam

QID : 3077 

Here both option 1 and option 3 are correct. Answer depends if P and Q are on the same side of T or on opposite side of T. Is P and S are on same side then angle between PTS is 65 degrees. If they are on opposite side angle between PTS is 115 degrees

QID : 3097

Here in localities A, B, C, E sales of English is more than sales of Hindi news paper and in locality D sale of Hindi is more than sale of English. So in locality A B C E difference in sale of Hindi and English news papers is going to be negative and in locality D it is going to be positive. But the answer mentioned in response sheet will come only if we take modulus of the difference without considering the affect of sign. However it is nowhere mentioned in question that we need to consider the modulus. So since such assumptions can not be made in exam the answer given in response will not satisfy all the conditions of the question.

1 like10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
Siva003
@Siva003  ·  2 karma

@rajasahab as far as I know 98 is correct

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kaushim
@kaushim  ·  38 karma

Please koi chart post kr do

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

QID : 30778

http://english4success.ru/Upload/books/897.pdf => page 13, answer given as c

QID : 30773

The passage clearly states in the first line itself that  It is the function of the army to maintain law and order in abnormal times.So answer has to be 4 instead of 3

QID : 30771

Here in the expression "customs and ceremonies" is used in the passage while stating the responsibility of police for protecting the rights of communities and castes. So this expression has to mean Usual practices and religious rites i.e option 3 instead of Habits and traditions i.e option 2

http://www.jagranjosh.com/articles/english-for-bank-exam-comprehension-passage-10-1314611275-1

QID : 30741

For changing direct speech to reported speech past continuous changes to past perfect continuous and past perfect remains unchanged. so correct answer is option 4

QID : 30733 need to check

QID : 30730

Here in the correct answer has to be option 1 instead of option 3 as in option 3 the verb is changed from "bring" to "take" which is wrong. 

QID : 30706

Here both option 1 and option 2 are correct expressions according to the usage of english

QID : 30691 need to check

QID : 30650

The sentences are directly lifted from https://www.theguardian.com/film/2001/aug/11/edinburghfestival2001.edinburghfestival From this option 3 is correct

1 comment
razdankunal
@razdankunal  ·  9 karma

@Siva003 i challenged 30778 ..you too do it.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...