1.if A and B can do a piece of work in 6 days. if B can do the work alone in 9 days than in how many days A alone can do the work
.3.geometry questions: if on one end of a chord of length as that of radius of circle, a tangent is drawn. then the angle made by the cord w.r.t. tangent will be
-4.find the area of trapezium where two parallel sides are given and hight is also given
5. find the area of traingle COF where o is centroid and d,e and f are the mid points of ab,bc and ac respectively.
6. sec^2+tan^2 given. and you have to find out sec^4 - tan^4
7.question where a-b=given and a^3-b^3 given and you have to find out (a+b)^2
8.pi.sinA=1 and pi.cosA=1 and you have to find (3)^(1/2).tan(2/3.A)+1
9.speed during downstream and upstreams are given and you have to find the speed of man in still water.
10. difference b/w ci and si is given and you have to find principal.
1electron and positive ion form which layer of earth atmosphere?>
2.Which tax is collected by States?
3.Who won first medal for india in Rio Olympic?
4.Smallest Island nation in Indian ocean?
5.First Field Marshal of India?
6.“The world has enough for everyone's need, but not enough for everyone's greed.” who said?
7.Only Viceroy assassinated in India?
8.Who was the Founder of Theosophical Society?
9.What is the main purpose of Monetary Policy?
10.On a clean glass plate, a drop of water spreads to form a thin layer then why a drop of mercury remains almost spherical?
11.why earth has its own atmosphere?
12.On July 27th, Ramon Magsaysay award given to?
13.recently, india has signed agreement with which country on boundary issues?
14. electron and positive ion form which layer of earth atmosphere?>
15.Head of PAC appointed by whom?
16. border agreement between india and which country r signed recently?
17 after hourly session in parliament if member has to rise a topic of public interest den what they do is known as??
18. Which is the most toxic air pollutant (Among the List) ?
19. What is the Main Objective of "Fiscal Policy" ?
20. What changes occur at Boiling point ?
21. which one is not a indian govmnt policy : swach bharat , ayush , amrit,, jan dhan yojna