[26 Nov 2010]CL FMS MOCK Discussions

42 Posts  ·  20 Users
About this group
On popular demand this thread is devoted to paper and score discussions of CL FMS Mock held on 26-27 Nov. Paper-200 Questions
Page 1 of 5

My CL mocks score of FLT 1 n 2 for SNAP are

CL FLT 1 - 81,
CL FLT 2 -79.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Gave the mock at home today; was out of town since the last week.
Started slow, with lots of thoughts crossing my mind :-|
Then picked up towards the middle and end of the paper.
RC - 18c 4w (6
LDI - 35c 1w (139)
EU - 29c 4w (112)
QA - 28c 3w (109)

OA - 428

Damn this OMR filling, takes a lot of time :p
All in all, a satisfactory performance with only 2 days to go for the exam.

@Doc, Ajay : Great scores \m/ 😃

The QA in this paper definitely wasn't easy enough to get a 100+ score without blinking. I wasted 40 minutes on it and couldn't get more than 75+

On the other hand, RC was incredibly easy. It was easy to score 180+ in RC if you actually spent more time on it than on sections which were less scoring (a mistake I made by deviating from my normal strategy)

puys i cant access my results from my sis account, mock fms analysis is not their under the analysis tab, and reading the post here i guess results for delhi have been declared .. strange.. but after a bad performance , some solace comes from the fact that i cleared all the cutoffs..

ps- i will beg to differ from the biggies that quant was easy. for me easy qa in fms is the one which has atleast 12-15 qs which can be solved without using pencil and in 40-50 seconds, and in this paper i personally didnt find these qs..

IIM Raipur 2014-16

@ shadabgawai
It will be held tomorrow ie 3rd Dec
For timings you will have to check your center.

Angad Lamba | PG UDT 2011 |NCR-DT 2011 http://www.facebook.com/angad.lamba.9?ref=tn_tnmn

hi,

Sorry to deviate from the main discussion.

there is some problem with my SIS, can anyone pls let me know wen will be the Snap proc mock schedule(date and timing). If possible.

Thanks in advance.

The most unbalanced score I have ever got...but everything is fair in love and FMS.
QA 42 72.8(Doc I second you that QA was very easy though my score says something else)
VA 62 76.2(It wasn't tough too either)
DI 143 98.9
QA 155 99.8
OA 402 99.48

@Doc, Ek paper to clr ho kam se kam. SamX, nahi nahi, perhaps a poor man's SamX as the level of his awesomeness cannot be touched.

P.S U mentioned "The OMR sheet", ahh when I was giving the exam I marked the 20 synonyms and antonyms in the paper and moved on as I am used to just ticking the answers at home and when the invigilator took my OMR I realized that I had not marked a single one of those 20 questions.

Fight.Love.Live

I can't see the results in my SIS (probably a goof up by CL)

Can anybody tell me what the cut-offs were?

Took the test at home yesterday. Had collected the paper from my centre last weekend.

QA-25c 6w-94 (even allotting 25-30 mins to this section cannot get me past 100 :|)

LR-36c 3w-141

VA-33c 16w-116

RC-17c 1w-67 (did this in the last 15-20 mins )

Overall- 111c 26w- 418

Need a bit of balance across sections. Allotting more time to quant didn't make much of a difference except creating a bit of panic at the end I thought I had messed it up but the first passage saved me

PS: Timed the paper at 1.45 hrs as didn't mark the OMR sheet :oops:

PPS: Ajay Saar aap to FMS ke Samurai X ban gaye ho ;)

PPPS: QA was easy in this paper believe me. I am not sulking 😉

Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots