[26 Jan] Happy Budday amarwa a.k.a. QA bond a.k.a. amar_kashyap

42 Posts  ·  41 Users
About this group
Wishing amarwa a happy budday :D:D:D :: :: :: May you get whatever you wish for bade bhaiyya :: It is my good fortune that through PG I got to know and be friends with one of the biggest QA bonds :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ...
Page 1 of 5

Happy birthday QA bond

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Harsha: Thnx!!. Plz rock as youir name suggests!!

Pooja Pendy: You guys are simply awesome and i love you for that. Please be the way you are and make sure your dreams are fulfilled. pooja: i love your smile...Pendy: sorry cudn't help it..;)

Mahip: you are special , i know it is a repetition...you never cease to surprise...heart of a gold to say the least....keep your spirits this way only....dont let the cynicism creep in...

rajat: we had very few interaction that too on quant threads...but i do know ..you are an inspiring character.....hard working....never ever ready to give up....true fighter!!

Shekhar: very funny, and down to earth, a great sense of humour...Thank you so much!!

Neelabh: Thnx buddy!!....

Shankx: Thank you for your wishes!!. And special thnx for keeping all of us updated on the SCMHRD threads...hope to see you on 4th ...

sid: one of the new guys whom i know through my SB interactions...Thnx!! brother!!

mitu: This fellow mostly keeps mum...but is always eager to help you out...my silent brother....!!

maverick rahul: thnx!! bhai..

CATCALL: Thnx for the compliment...hope i live up to the compliment...!!

Jassu (jaismine): One of the very few ones with whom interacted on SB first...a very sweet girl....i stiil relish the sudden burst of dance sequnces we used to share on SB...keep dancing...we will be happy!!

Pro: This man is dangerous .......his father works in the same organissation where i work....i promise we will be friends forever ( at least till i m in BARC...)

Ishu is wht i call her or else she wont listen...very sweet ...and mostly happy.....thnx girl!!

Candy: Mood swings, touchy, naughty, yet hard working ...forgets things very easily...she is beautiful....and be so always....and dont forget to tell the secret of such a smile..

smilingtears: and tht's wht she is good at...she will make you laugh..she is there to heal you...thnx!!

Payl: Oha!! wht's up???>>...thnku!!

Panky: Thnx brother...!!

nuisance: thnx bhai....!!

Chango: prolly i share something with him if i remember correctly....and i know what it means to go through what we share....thnx a lot!!

Nik: I love you too!!..;)....yup i lie often......

Govi: i am honoured ....The mod baba wishing a mere mortal like me..;)...thnx re!!..

Chuck: you are awesome!!.....there is nuthiong much to say....yoiur ability and desire to make a joke outta everything tells me you know the mystry of life...thnx!!

Varun: Need i say nething?? Vineet: Need i say nething??.....Few things we are not supposed to say..or else they lose their meaning....God (if there is one) bless both ofv you...!! amen!

Siddhesh: great show man....!!.....keep working man....and you will reach the summit of success....thnx for your wishes...!!

Space reserved.....for more....

Belated Wishes Amar!

Keep Rocking!!

Amarwa Happy Budday
May You Solve Many More Problems This Year

From
Pendy And Pooja

Better late than...

Wish you a very happy b'day buddy....
Wish u all the luck!!

Me @:www.rajatmishra.co.in; "He knows not his own strength, who hath not met adversity- Ben Johnson"

amarwa...babuaa...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

keep rocking!!

i am late

Still...Belated Birthday Wishes Maharishi Kashyap 😛 ...may u hav a fantastic year ahead

Neelabh
Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave. www.linkedin.com/in/neelabh
Dude..and have a great time ahead.....All the very best..

Cheers
Shankar

Hey Amar aka QA God

Belated Waala Happy Budday Yaar!!!

May Y Hav A Rawkin Year Ahead!!!!!

Cheers!!!
Siddharth