[23-MAY] Happy Birthday 'akshay.vannery' aka Akshay

57 Posts  ·  46 Users
About this group
*Profile Link:-* PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2009, GMAT, XAT, MAT - View Profile: akshay.vannery [image] [image] *Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Akshay Bhai.* * Cheers,* ::
Page 1 of 6

Belated happy birthday akshay bhai!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Belated MMHROTD...!

Belated Happy Birthday

Kidhar the yaar itne din??
Messaged you, called you but no response...

Made a trip to Pune soon after I left Mumbai! Aaj hee waapas aaya! :banghead: Sorry thoda late ho gaya! :banghead:
Belated Happy Birthday Bhai!

Although I am late in coming on the thread,I am pretty sure the pool and the bumps must have done you loads of good!

Hope you had a wonderful day(which u did of course ) and have a great year ahead! :)

Kidhar the yaar itne din??
Messaged you, called you but no response...

Daemon_hunter Says
Happy B'day Bhai. I wished you in person (minus the GPL) so dont mind the belated wishes on the forum.

Yaar tera PG ID kya hai??? Phir ek baar batana to!!
Thanks bro...
Profile Link:- PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2009, GMAT, XAT, MAT - View Profile: akshay.vannery

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Akshay Bhai.

Cheers,

Happy B'day Bhai. I wished you in person (minus the GPL) so dont mind the belated wishes on the forum.
A post helped you? Please like it. The Karma count helps differentiate the helpful folks. Want to evaluate your profile for B School? Check this out http://knightinwhite.blogspot.com/2013/07/quick-guide-to-evaluating-your-profile.html

Belated Happy Birthday Bhai!

Although I am late in coming on the thread,I am pretty sure the pool and the bumps must have done you loads of good!

Hope you had a wonderful day(which u did of course ) and have a great year ahead! 😃

happy birthday mundeya 😁 😁

www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
Hi .. Many many happy returns of the day !
Belated Happy Birthday