[21st Nov] AIM-FMS Discussions and analysis

132 Posts  ·  71 Users
About this group
Let me have the privilege of opening the thread for this test[image] use this thread to discuss the Aim FMS held today Please post your scores, analysis of the paper, number of attempts on this thread. good luck ! ps : poll w...
Page 1 of 14

I attempted Time OMET100930

VA : 25(c)9(w) 91
QA : 11(c)5(w) 39
LR : 19(c)8(w) 68
RC: 33(c)6(w) 126

OA : 324

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
I could not take the Mock FMS test...as I had my CAT on 22nd Nov. With time running out, I cant get the paper from the center now.

Can anyone give some info on how difficult/tough the paper was (compared to last year)? Also, would I be missing out on crucial questions (RC, LR,..) in case they appear on Sunday??

Thanks,
Satish :)

I think the TIME mock test was very similar to the FMS 2010 paper. So if you do solve that then u shud get a good idea about the paper.

I could not take the Mock FMS test...as I had my CAT on 22nd Nov. With time running out, I cant get the paper from the center now.

Can anyone give some info on how difficult/tough the paper was (compared to last year)? Also, would I be missing out on crucial questions (RC, LR,..) in case they appear on Sunday??

Thanks,
Satish 😃

RC - 66 (17C,2W):banghead:
VA - 101(27C,7W)
DI - 86(22C,2W) :banghead:
QA - 97(25C,3W)
OA - 350.

Wasted a lot of time in DI and RC...

Is 66 good enough to clear the cutoffs in RCs???

I got a 66%ile in DI with a score of 50, so yes, 66 is more than enough to clear cut-offs.
sumeet_gupta Says
Could anyone post the sectional and overall cutoffs for this OMET.

TIME did not provide any cutoffs (sectional & overall) for this mock.

Could anyone post the sectional and overall cutoffs for this OMET. I cant see the results in my account as i have taken the test today..
Thx in advance.

RC - 66 (17C,2W):banghead:
VA - 101(27C,7W)
DI - 86(22C,2W) :banghead:
QA - 97(25C,3W)
OA - 350.

Wasted a lot of time in DI and RC...

Is 66 good enough to clear the cutoffs in RCs???

Hi Puys,

I havent joined for AIMFMS.. can anyone share its question with me on my mail ID..?

/Amit

puneetnitw Says
Can anyone upload the OMET 0101119 as i missed the paper due to CAT which was on 22nd Thanks in advance... :)

bhai Time has got its copyrights,so one cannot post it on a public forum....nor does pg rules allow it

Can anyone upload the OMET 0101119 as i missed the paper due to CAT which was on 22nd Thanks in advance... :)

sumit_bit Says
yeah..that's the AIMFMS that was held on 21st nov.......OMET101119.........:)