MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2020
‘मध्यप्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी छात्र (विद्यार्थी) प्रोत्साहन योजना’ ,एमपी बोर्ड रिज़ल्ट 2020 (Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chhatra Vidyarthi Yojana MP in Hindi) [Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Application Form, Registration Fee,Download)
MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY) 2020– In current scenario, every state of India wants development in education sector. Education plays a very significant role in the department of financial development. There are various schemes run by central and state government for primary and higher education. Everyone has the right to get education. Government of Madhya Pradesh has analyzed the literacy of their state, which is approx. 68% to 70%.
मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी प्रोत्साहन योजना मध्यप्रदेश 2020 Benefits of Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme 2020
- Government of MP will pay all the charges of admission in government/ private colleges.
- Through this scheme, all those students can study further and pursue their dreams.
- MP government will provide assistance of 1.5 Lakh or actual course fees for those applicants who are enrolling for govt or private engineering/ medical/ law courses.
- Under Chief Minister Meritorious Students Yojana, worthy students of Madhya Pradesh will also get cash prizes from the government for the first, second and third positions in the examination.
- 1st Cash Prize 1 Lakh
- 2nd Cash Prize of 75,000 Rupees
- 3rd Cash Prize of 50,000 Rupees
medhavi chhatra yojana helpline number
medhavi chhatra yojana mp 2020 last date
m.p. scholarship amount sanctioned
pradhan mantri vidyarthi yojana 2019
medhavi chatra puraskar yojana
medhavi chhatra protsahan yojana mp 2019
mmvy college listEligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
We suggest all the interested candidates that before submitting the application form, check all the criteria given below. Only those candidates will be eligible to fill the application form who will fulfill the standard of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana.
- To take advantage of this scheme, applicants must be a permanent citizen of Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Annual earning of student’s parents/ guardians should not exceed Rs. 6 lakhs per annum.
- Domicile of Madhya Pradesh will not be taken from regular students, but private students have to present their domicile certificates.
- Applicants must have scored 75% of marks from Madhya Pradesh board and 85% marks from CBSE board.