[2020] AIMCAT 2121(6th June-8th June)

22 Posts  ·  244 Users
About this group

This thread is to post scores and percentiles and discuss test-taking strategies, doubts, and queries for AIMCAT 2121[2020].   

Page 1 of 3

The quintessential need of the hour!!!!

We all are aware of the cut-throat competition we’ll have to face for the up-coming future, what’s the need of the hour, its fight and be ready to fight.

So here are we!!! To add a spark and zing to your voyage of evolution and self-development. With the past experience of various fields and extensive research work, we shall discuss the essential skill to survive and conquer the “Survival of the fittest” competitive world.

To prove your mettle, we shall do continuous learning and reflection, learn new skills, and explore the vast pool of knowledge to make a  room at the top.

Let’s get in touch and take a step towards the revolution!!!

To attend the webinar on the “Skills for evolution” kindly fill the attached form, we shall organize a virtual meet to discuss.

https://forms.gle/BndjNCTFTVmcRZzT6

Post 81965316995741
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do we get the solutions and final percentiles immediately after the end of the test window?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What's the difference between basic and enhanced AIMCATs? And which one is preferred amongst the candidates? Also, are the explanations at the end of the tests sufficient or would one need to buy the explanation videos part as well?

CAT'19- 90.77 | CAT'20- 
1 like1 comment
Curi0sity
@Curi0sity  ·  471 karma

The differences can be found here :  https://www.time4education.com/aimcat 

I took AIMCATs in 2019 , and here's my take regarding videos: For LRDI and QA mostly you should be able to understand with the text, so you might not need videos if you think you can understand VARC with text or you're naturally very good at it. But otherwise, I really enjoyed the VARC videos because of the way options were broken down word by word in the explanations and how x was preferred over y using a sound logic, so if you want that experience you might want the videos. But the decision is upto you considering your financial flexibility, etc. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
WOlf1
@WOlf1  ·  59 karma

VARC- 67(99.89)

DILR-  32(96.82)

QA- 39(96.99)

OA- 138 (99.74)

DILR needs to be improved.

GEMF. Ahmedabad hi jaana hai
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey can someone please tell me where to find the questions for the mock because in the answer key and solutions it just shows the answers with their explaination which is just absymal when you can't refer to the questions.

Thanks

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
AMJoker
@AMJoker  ·  71 karma

@acecat20 The results and analysis tab -> Solutions and analysis tab

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
acecat20
@acecat20  ·  8 karma

got it. Thanks man!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

VARC 66; 99.85

DILR 4; 42.47

QA 22; 80.1

OA: 92; 95.26%Ile 

Need to improve so much in QA and DILR that it seems impossible :(

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

VARC-52; 98.44 DILR-21; 87.55 :( QA-32 ; 92.78 :( OA-105; 97.87

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there a seperate group for SAMCATs discussion? If so, please share the link.

Thanks in advance.

At the end of a storm, There's a golden sky. YNWA
1 like1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Aimcat 2121. 

VARC (24 A 13R/11W)  28. (I found this to be too tough regardless this is becoming a pain in the ass.)

DILR  (10 A 9R/1W)  27

Quant (25 A 18 R/ 7 W) 50 (hate this accuracy.).

OA 105 (Same as last time)

All in all another fuckall performance. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are aimcats stamina builder test?

1 comment
Curi0sity
@Curi0sity  ·  471 karma

Topic and sectional tests I think

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined